Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

1st Time Nissan Titan Owner
By Ed Knight

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My toy was a 2002 Ford F-350 7.3 Diesel, straight cab and long bed 4x4 Black and chrome, had it for 6 1/2 yrs. Had a chance to get this Nissan Titan Se KC 5.6 V/8 for a good price so I tried it. So far plenty of power to pull my 25' Travel trailer. A nice ride that my wife likes better than my Ford. I have owned a lot of Toyota trucks and all were awesome. Hoping this truck will be just as good or better.

Style, ride/comfort, spacious interior, (room for 4 large adults), pulling power size of the pickup bed (6 1/2').

Better gas mileage, mine gets 14 around town, level front of truck with the back 2" lift kit in front will do it. More selections for the interior fabrics. Improve the windshield vision.

Great truck
By rhwyo

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Nissan Truck but it won't be my last. I have owned several domestic full size 4wd trucks and they do not compare to the titan in terms of quality, performance, and value. I have logged 18,500 miles in less than a year and had zero problems of any kind. Zero trips to the dealer except for routine maintenance.

Storage everywhere. Lift/lower assisted tailgate. Factory sprayed in bedliner. Awesome stereo. Incredible power and handling. Spacious cab. Value!

Gas mileage - but this is a 317 hp, 5500lb vehicle.

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB
By nismo

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best truck I've ever owned. Good power, roomy, good on gas (kinda) and it will out run the new tundra great truck.

The motor spray in bedliner.

Changed the body style and crank up the horsepower.

The Titan
By The Titan

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've kept an eye on the Titan since they came out in '04. Test drove all the trucks available and still decided on the Titan. Couldn't be happier with my decision. It's been one year and love it as much as the day I drove it off the lot. I take it on 400 mile non-stop trips and have no comfort issues. Even make it on a tank of gas as long as I stay below 75. At 75 or above, I have to fill up along the way. My wife loves to drive it as well.

I like the looks inside and out. And the sound of the exhaust is awesome for stock. Great power.

Interior is hard plastic and scratches easy. Like all truck owners, gas mileage could always be better but who buys these for that?

So Far So Good
By TITAN

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Handles nimbly, almost like a car, no drifting. Very quiet and very smooth transmission. Excellent pick-up. I have owned 4 Toyotas and this is my first Nissan. We'll see what happens in 200K miles, though others say 300K with Nissans is no problem. Much better looking than the '08 Tundra and more affordable for me. My advice would be to drive both over the weekend and corner them hard and over the tracks. I think you'll like the handling of the Titan. I love mine.

Handling, stout suspension, feels rugged and safe. Very quiet.

My gas mileage is fair and I wish it were better as all truck owners do. Maybe offer a V-6 or smaller 8.