2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
New Nissan Titan 07
By Biju on 06/21/07 16:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove Toyota Tundra 07, Ford F150 and Nissan Titan. I liked Toyota Tundra. The reason I went for Nissan Titan was the price. I got a price difference of almost $7000. Now I regret. I should have gone for Tundra. The ride is terrible in Nissan. It is like you ride on a horse cart. Jumping too much on every road. MPG is not what Nissan says. I get only 13 mpg. Body shape is good. I have a front bench seat. An adult can not sit for a long trip on that seat. Only a child less than 8 years can sit there. But traffic rules never allow a child less than 18 to be a front passenger.

Go get one!
By Trav on 06/21/07 05:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I use this truck to tow my boat and get around town with my family. Great power and torque. Very well thought out interior and exterior design overall. Highly recommend.

Great "Full Size" Truck
By TitanSteve on 06/09/07 23:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Titan a month ago and have enjoyed driving it every single day. I drove the F-150, Dodge Ram 1500, and the new Chevy Silverado before driving the Nissan. I felt the Nissan had the most power, most rear seat room, was very comfortable, and had many features the other 1/2 ton trucks didn't even have (power rear window WITH defroster, side lock box, utili-trac bed, self damping tailgate, extendable tow mirrors, and more). The interior is comfortable. The power seems endless. The Rockford stereo sounds great, and I love the killer exhaust note that some complain about (no need for aftermarket exhaust!). Over all the Titan is a very versatile truck for the money and fun to drive.

Love My TITAN
By Jimmy Thigpen on 06/07/07 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at all the full sized trucks for six months and decided on the Titan. This is by far the best truck I have had the pleasure of owning. I used to be a brickmason and have owned Dodge, Chevy (GMC) and Ford. This truck more than meets all my expections. I tried out Toyota, Chevy, Ford and Dodge and found that for the money you can't beat the Titan. I love smoking the Hemi Dodges at the red lights. I will probably never own anything but a Nissan.

Awesome Truck!
By Vanessa on 05/14/07 10:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first full size truck I have owned. I set out to buy a Tacoma, but after driving the Titan, I could not turn back. I went from driving a 10 year old Honda Civic that I loved to the Titan. I have not been disappointed. Both of my brothers want one. I drove all of the full size trucks before making my decision on the Titan. The Tundra does seem to have more power, but not enough to make a difference. This truck just stood out from the rest. I drove it 7 times before the purchase. Just had to be sure with the gas mileage.

Reliable and tested!
By Joe on 05/09/07 11:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Nissan Titan has been tested. No major changes have been made because it was made right from the beginning and set the standards which the others are setting as goals to beat. I just got mine with navigation, entertainment, sunroof and chrome wheels. Nissan is a strong company and I am comfortable to say that it will run the same 5 years from now!

Worst money I ever spent
By pwomack10 on 05/06/07 12:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2007 Titan LE. Good looking truck and that is about all the good I have to say about it. 13 MPG, uncomfortable, and a vibration I cannot get rid of. I even traded the Goodyear SR-A tires with less then 1000 miles to Michelins in hope that would fix the problem. Another $990.00 spent on a vehicle that I wish I had never purchased. I have driven trucks all of my life, this is the eigth pick-up I have owned, the only new one and by far the most disappointing.

Love this truck
By qthornton on 04/29/07 12:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck handles close to a sports car, it's unreal. The power of 5.6 V8 is awesome. It can pull about anything you put behind it love it.

Second Titan
By Jesse Williams on 04/03/07 13:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My review title says it all. This is my second Titan. I owned a 2004 SE King Cab and now a 2007 SE Crew Cab. The only complaint on the King Cab was not enough room. And gas mileage, of course. But as another rater mentioned, if I wanted good gas mileage I would've bought a smaller truck or a Honda Ridgeline. YUK!!! Interior room is great and the new iPod accessory hook up is great. No complaints.

Hats off to the Nissan Titan
By Brian Yoder on 04/02/07 21:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is unbelievable! The power, looks, handling, interior, exterior, chrome, and the stereo rocks. I test drove all other makes and models, and none came close to the Titan. I recommend the Titan if you are looking for a large truck. The price and the quality you get makes it even more appealing. I suggest black with chrome wheels, and chrome step sides.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.