2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Great truck
By Mick on 03/04/07 06:57 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Nissan has really kept stepping' up to the game with the new Titan. There isn't anything I don't like about this truck.

The Best of Trucks
By The Truck of TRUCKS! on 02/17/07 05:43 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I really love this truck. I test drove other trucks,( Ford. Chevy, GMC, Dodge, and of course Toyota. This is the truck of trucks. Quiet engine and smooth transmission shift points. Gas is no problem because you get what you pay for; POWER and TORQUE!!!

Amazing work truck
By Titanworks on 01/31/07 20:56 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Titan. When I've finished with this one, I'll be on to my 4th Titan. This is an amazing pickup. Just go test drive one. It may not be for you, but I use my rig hard, and this truck keeps on truckin'. Great ride/suspension, SUPER throttle response, and it tows my 30' 8000lb trailer like it's towing a riding lawnmower. :) It is also a great family truck. Enjoy!

Love it!
By nicetruck on 01/29/07 17:54 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a 2002 Toyota Tundra, very good Truck, but nothing like the Titan. The design, interior room and comfort, power train, storage, fun factor etc are second to none. I recommend this Truck to anyone looking to purchase - new or used. I have just over 1,000 miles trouble free to this point and I mean not event a hint of an issue. I could go on, but I guess the bottom line is that this is a great truck that you will enjoy driving, owning, using for a long time.

excellent truck
By reza on 01/27/07 11:01 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving my nissan for exactly one year and I still enjoy every moment spent in it. It has so far met all my expectations. I feel I will never get rid of this one!

Great Truck!
By TitanThunder on 01/24/07 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 07 Titan is simply an amazing truck at a fair price. The LE has many useful features, and the engine and transmission are reliable and powerful. Gas mileage could be better but it's a truck not a hybrid! The Utili-Trac system is very useful and the space inside the cabin is abundant and well thought out as is the instrument panel on the dash and the controls on the steering wheel. I previously owned a Tundra and the Titan is a much better vehicle in almost all phases, plus reliability with my Titan has already surpassed the reliability in my Tundra. If you're in the market for a great looking truck, with plenty of comfort, room, and power... look no further than the Titan LE.

Nice Design, Lots of Power
By Neal on 01/21/07 19:32 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After looking at both Toyota and Nissan, I felt the Nissan had better features, especially the bed channel system---of which has proven to come in handy for securing cargo with the short bed. After 1500 miles, I'm very pleased with the quality and reliability to date and would definitely recommend this vehicle.

Winner
By Majestic on 01/12/07 19:10 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

A great daily driver with the ability to become the weekend toy hauler as well. Power seems never ending, great looking exterior with very functional interior. The cab seems almost as big as prior truck, F250 crew, but the drivability is much easier. I've seen complaints on cloth interior but it met my expectations. Can't complain about mpg, I get what I expected - around 15, mixed (60 hwy, 40 city). Tempting to use the gas pedal for fun though!

Titan - Drive the BEST
By Titan Fanatic on 01/08/07 14:54 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the BEST vehicle I have ever owned. I can't complain about the fuel economy, because that's not why I purchased the Titan. In reality, it's not that bad considering the powerful engine. I'm getting the same fuel economy that I had with my 2001 Nissan Xterra, which was a V6, and the Titan is far superior.

Awesome Truck
By TitanThunder on 01/08/07 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Former Tundra owner here and happy to be so. The Titan is simply an awesome vehicle performance wise & fun wise. It's also twice the vehicle that my troublesome Tundra ever was. I have 3200 miles on my new Titan with 2500 of those coming over the holiday on a family trip last week. I purchased the LE & it has surpassed expectations. We had a trouble free, comfortable trip in the Titan & our three Toddlers fit easily & comfortably in the back seat with not one complaint about comfort the entire time. The Titan has endless power, a luxury car-like ride & little wind noise. That's saying a lot, since we drove into some winds that exceeded 30mph on our trip. The Titan is just a fantastic truck!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.