2007 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
1st Time Nissan Titan Owner
By Ed Knight on 04/24/08 05:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My toy was a 2002 Ford F-350 7.3 Diesel, straight cab and long bed 4x4 Black and chrome, had it for 6 1/2 yrs. Had a chance to get this Nissan Titan Se KC 5.6 V/8 for a good price so I tried it. So far plenty of power to pull my 25' Travel trailer. A nice ride that my wife likes better than my Ford. I have owned a lot of Toyota trucks and all were awesome. Hoping this truck will be just as good or better.

LOVE IT!
By cody on 02/08/08 06:04 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's worth every penny. Before I bought this truck I test drove the F-150 and the Tundra and neither compared. The power and torque are amazing. The gas mileage isn't that great but what do you want from a 5.6L V8. The flatbed carries more than a ton and it tows what it says it can. It's very easy to maintain and always gives me peace of mind that I will get to where ever I'm going safely. The interior is huge, I still am finding new places to put things in. Totally recommend to anyone in the truck market, this truck is much better than the F-150 by a long shot for value, price, and quality.

don't like at all
By F150 on 03/19/07 14:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got a Titan January, 2007.i got one because my Chevy 1500 was getting old.The day after i got it cylinders weren't working. then a week after that i was at walmart the motor would not start.This is the third time that i got new bulbs for the headlights.this is a bad truck.My wife and me thought it was a good truck but its not.I am planing on getting a Ford F150

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.