Used 2007 Nissan Titan SE King Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

1st Time Nissan Titan Owner
By Ed Knight

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My toy was a 2002 Ford F-350 7.3 Diesel, straight cab and long bed 4x4 Black and chrome, had it for 6 1/2 yrs. Had a chance to get this Nissan Titan Se KC 5.6 V/8 for a good price so I tried it. So far plenty of power to pull my 25' Travel trailer. A nice ride that my wife likes better than my Ford. I have owned a lot of Toyota trucks and all were awesome. Hoping this truck will be just as good or better.

Style, ride/comfort, spacious interior, (room for 4 large adults), pulling power size of the pickup bed (6 1/2').

Better gas mileage, mine gets 14 around town, level front of truck with the back 2" lift kit in front will do it. More selections for the interior fabrics. Improve the windshield vision.

LOVE IT!
By cody

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's worth every penny. Before I bought this truck I test drove the F-150 and the Tundra and neither compared. The power and torque are amazing. The gas mileage isn't that great but what do you want from a 5.6L V8. The flatbed carries more than a ton and it tows what it says it can. It's very easy to maintain and always gives me peace of mind that I will get to where ever I'm going safely. The interior is huge, I still am finding new places to put things in. Totally recommend to anyone in the truck market, this truck is much better than the F-150 by a long shot for value, price, and quality.

Towing capacity, roomy interior, flatbed capacity, HP and torque.

Only the little reflection in the back window at night from the radio but other than that nothing is that bad.

don't like at all
By F150

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got a Titan January, 2007.i got one because my Chevy 1500 was getting old.The day after i got it cylinders weren't working. then a week after that i was at walmart the motor would not start.This is the third time that i got new bulbs for the headlights.this is a bad truck.My wife and me thought it was a good truck but its not.I am planing on getting a Ford F150

The power it has. The interior. The room.

Make it more reliable. My 1500 was way more reliable.