Used 2007 Nissan Titan King Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Truck of Trucks
By Nissan for Life

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned. Never a problem. 41000 so far with nothing more than tires and oil. Passing 2 mini-vans and a rig on a two lane road all at the same time is not a concern. I haul 2-3 dirtbikes all the time, love the utility bed. I have also towed a couple of 6000+ lb travel trailers with dirtbikes and firewood at 75 mph. This truck hauls with plenty of power. A little wide for off-roading(if you like your paint), but it will go almost anywhere. I rated fuel mileage high because this is a truck with power, it takes fuel to make 6000 lbs go 80 mph. Driving the Titan is very comfortable. The captains chairs feel like a Lazyboy. I have had 3 other Nissan trucks and a Z.

Favorite Features

Driveability, great for everyday. Power, you can pass almost anyone on the road. Comfort, mine has lots of nice features. Safety, 5-star side impact, 4-star front impact. Versatility, the utility bed is awesome, and can haul some 1700 lbs.

Suggested Improvements

I know this sounds crazy, but more power with better fuel economy would be a dream.

It is what you think it is
By Titan Man

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan King Cab SE 4wd with offroad pkg, tow pkg, util pkg, bed divider and extender. Perfect for a young guy who rarely carries more than you passenger. Drove f150 and silverado. Really were nice trucks for the 45 and older crowd. Power and handling well exceed competitors (except big8 Ram and Tundra). Every Ram has the exact interior of my friends mom's 1997 caravan. Couldn't give rams away in 2007 ($10,000+ off msrp). Definitely best value. Comparable Ram +4000 comparable Tundra +8000. And doesn't fall apart or randomly accelerate. Plenty of power, good all around handling, absolute 100% reliability. Get one before they become the Nissan ram next model ye

Favorite Features

off road, bed line, bed extender, center console can hold a 12pack w/ice, as with all my nissans never a problem, lifetime free oil changes

Suggested Improvements

should have sprung for the LE. Would like heated/cooled front seats. Tires seemed to wear fast at first but will last 35k til next winter just fine. fuel economy could be better, but who cares with a short commute and winter pre-warming ive been getting 10mpg( i drive like your grandma)

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!
By babaganoosh

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first truck, and I am so glad I bought the Titan. I drove every full size on the market before I bought this and I am glad I did. It has so much power it's almost insane! The exhaust sounds great, a Nice rumble. It is the most comfortable truck I rode in out of all the full size trucks. I got the truck for a steal too! If you are looking to buy a truck, you should really look at the Nissan Titan! Don't let all the bad press about the gas mileage control your decision. I drive it pretty conservatively and I am getting 19.2 mpg! The first time you drive, you will fall in love with this truck!

Favorite Features

THE POWER!!!!love the 18" wheels, the 6-disc changer. i just love everything about this truck!!!

Suggested Improvements

None. keep up the good work Nissan

"TOP" Titan owner pleased!
By david lytle

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Titan but not my last! I own a 31 ft. camper and love the way it tows it! It takes away a lot of stress that I had while towing with my Chevy Silverado 1500. While the Chevy has been a good truck, it can not compare to my Titan! I have all the get up and go that I need, very fast but also have all the pulling power as well ,all in the same truck. Did I mention the comfort? This truck handles and rides better than any suv that I have owned.I would not hesitate to go cross country in this truck! This truck is also easier to clean and maintain than most cars Ive owned except trying to reach across the cabin when washing. I only wish I had the Bose stereo like my Pathfinder!

Favorite Features

Power, towing, and looks!

Suggested Improvements

Interior does scratch easily. Needs to be more durable!

Very Happy Titan Owner
By Harold

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Titan with the tow package to tow a travel trailer and serve as my main vehicle. The gas mileage around town could be better but it is still fun to drive. I am half way through my second cross country tour towing a 17' travel trailer. Mileage towing 14-15.5 MPG. In the Rocky Mountains I pass RVs and trucks all the time. Not one problem to date.

Favorite Features

Tow package is great. Trans temp gauge is important. Tow mirrors super. Stereo sounds super.

Suggested Improvements

Seat comfort could be improved. Larger seats, deeper seats?