2007 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Truck of Trucks
By Nissan for Life on 03/22/10 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck I have ever owned. Never a problem. 41000 so far with nothing more than tires and oil. Passing 2 mini-vans and a rig on a two lane road all at the same time is not a concern. I haul 2-3 dirtbikes all the time, love the utility bed. I have also towed a couple of 6000+ lb travel trailers with dirtbikes and firewood at 75 mph. This truck hauls with plenty of power. A little wide for off-roading(if you like your paint), but it will go almost anywhere. I rated fuel mileage high because this is a truck with power, it takes fuel to make 6000 lbs go 80 mph. Driving the Titan is very comfortable. The captains chairs feel like a Lazyboy. I have had 3 other Nissan trucks and a Z.

It is what you think it is
By Titan Man on 02/10/10 17:39 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Titan King Cab SE 4wd with offroad pkg, tow pkg, util pkg, bed divider and extender. Perfect for a young guy who rarely carries more than you passenger. Drove f150 and silverado. Really were nice trucks for the 45 and older crowd. Power and handling well exceed competitors (except big8 Ram and Tundra). Every Ram has the exact interior of my friends mom's 1997 caravan. Couldn't give rams away in 2007 ($10,000+ off msrp). Definitely best value. Comparable Ram +4000 comparable Tundra +8000. And doesn't fall apart or randomly accelerate. Plenty of power, good all around handling, absolute 100% reliability. Get one before they become the Nissan ram next model ye

LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!
By babaganoosh on 05/08/09 11:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first truck, and I am so glad I bought the Titan. I drove every full size on the market before I bought this and I am glad I did. It has so much power it's almost insane! The exhaust sounds great, a Nice rumble. It is the most comfortable truck I rode in out of all the full size trucks. I got the truck for a steal too! If you are looking to buy a truck, you should really look at the Nissan Titan! Don't let all the bad press about the gas mileage control your decision. I drive it pretty conservatively and I am getting 19.2 mpg! The first time you drive, you will fall in love with this truck!

"TOP" Titan owner pleased!
By david lytle on 09/19/08 23:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Titan but not my last! I own a 31 ft. camper and love the way it tows it! It takes away a lot of stress that I had while towing with my Chevy Silverado 1500. While the Chevy has been a good truck, it can not compare to my Titan! I have all the get up and go that I need, very fast but also have all the pulling power as well ,all in the same truck. Did I mention the comfort? This truck handles and rides better than any suv that I have owned.I would not hesitate to go cross country in this truck! This truck is also easier to clean and maintain than most cars Ive owned except trying to reach across the cabin when washing. I only wish I had the Bose stereo like my Pathfinder!

Very Happy Titan Owner
By Harold on 06/02/08 19:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my Titan with the tow package to tow a travel trailer and serve as my main vehicle. The gas mileage around town could be better but it is still fun to drive. I am half way through my second cross country tour towing a 17' travel trailer. Mileage towing 14-15.5 MPG. In the Rocky Mountains I pass RVs and trucks all the time. Not one problem to date.

1st Time Nissan Titan Owner
By Ed Knight on 04/24/08 05:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My toy was a 2002 Ford F-350 7.3 Diesel, straight cab and long bed 4x4 Black and chrome, had it for 6 1/2 yrs. Had a chance to get this Nissan Titan Se KC 5.6 V/8 for a good price so I tried it. So far plenty of power to pull my 25' Travel trailer. A nice ride that my wife likes better than my Ford. I have owned a lot of Toyota trucks and all were awesome. Hoping this truck will be just as good or better.

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB
By nismo on 03/31/08 13:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best truck I've ever owned. Good power, roomy, good on gas (kinda) and it will out run the new tundra great truck.

The Titan
By The Titan on 03/26/08 13:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've kept an eye on the Titan since they came out in '04. Test drove all the trucks available and still decided on the Titan. Couldn't be happier with my decision. It's been one year and love it as much as the day I drove it off the lot. I take it on 400 mile non-stop trips and have no comfort issues. Even make it on a tank of gas as long as I stay below 75. At 75 or above, I have to fill up along the way. My wife loves to drive it as well.

So Far So Good
By TITAN on 03/22/08 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Handles nimbly, almost like a car, no drifting. Very quiet and very smooth transmission. Excellent pick-up. I have owned 4 Toyotas and this is my first Nissan. We'll see what happens in 200K miles, though others say 300K with Nissans is no problem. Much better looking than the '08 Tundra and more affordable for me. My advice would be to drive both over the weekend and corner them hard and over the tracks. I think you'll like the handling of the Titan. I love mine.

LOVE IT!
By cody on 02/08/08 06:04 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan King Cab SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's worth every penny. Before I bought this truck I test drove the F-150 and the Tundra and neither compared. The power and torque are amazing. The gas mileage isn't that great but what do you want from a 5.6L V8. The flatbed carries more than a ton and it tows what it says it can. It's very easy to maintain and always gives me peace of mind that I will get to where ever I'm going safely. The interior is huge, I still am finding new places to put things in. Totally recommend to anyone in the truck market, this truck is much better than the F-150 by a long shot for value, price, and quality.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.