Used 2007 Nissan Titan XE Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

182,000 miles and still rolling :-)
By Chris Long

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

People always seem to ask "How long will my truck last?". And I see people put things on here like I'm at 40K and 60K with no issues.. and that's cute but.. :-) I am really impressed with how my 2007 has held up. It could die tomorrow and I would be happy with it's performance and durability. Nothing but regular maintenance for me i.e. Oil Changes, Brakes, changing the fluids.. seriously that's all..

I am thinking about getting a new pioneer radio for the dash to update the electronics since it's 2016 and all, but won't be replacing my Rockford Fosgate speakers.. that truck has amazing sound, especially with the sub-woofer under my drivers seat..

Seriously, great truck. Just wanted to let some of you guys know as I remember wondering that myself when I brought her home. Good luck to you all in your vehicle endeavors.

[contact information removed]

Great Truck
By truckguy

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has insane raw horsepower. It pulls my boat great, has plenty of leg room for kids/groceries. It looks great too. I have had issues with the clearcoat due to lovebugs (acidic bug in the southern US for yankee readers).

Power, Power, Power. Leg room in front and back seat is plentiful. Low cost compared to any other brand.

Only came with a 3 year warranty (not sure about newer models). Thicker clearcoat to protect paint would be nice.

good truck.
By maggo24us

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Had this truck for almost two years now. I have no complaints. Though a little slow from a stop, it moves like hell once the rpm gets up a little. I added a cold air intake and replaced the muffler with a high flow. I have yet to see the poor fuel mileage that i was warned about from so many people. I get 19.3 on the hwy, 15.5 in town. Thats not treating it nice, either. Great towing, fun, very reliable.

Power, room, just plain fun

improved hole shot, interior could use a little better style