2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
BEWARE OF THE TITAN
By hhrn on 12/08/09 01:13 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought brand new from dealer in 07. Loyal Nissan owner (have owned no other vehicle). First thing to go bad was rear end (20K mi.), replaced. Then began running rough, stalled and would not run, brought in to Nissan, bad cat. converters, ruined my engine, had brand new engine put in, new cat. converters, and new fuel pump. Now tranny is slipping, and it has brake judder when applying brakes (out of warranty) DO NOT BUY. I have NEVER towed anything with my truck, never put more than 3 sheets of plywood in the back, and NEVER EVER abused my truck. All recommended maintenance performed, oil changed ever 3k miles, etc. I am now looking at a Toyota. WARNING DO NOT BUY!!!!

Not pleased at all with this truck
By Sarah Smith on 08/08/07 07:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I made a huge mistake when I bought this truck. At first it seemed great until I started having a lot of issues. First the transmission, then the brakes, then dash lights. The list goes on and on. The gas mileage is a joke. My buddy bought a 5.7L tundra which has more power and he gets better mileage not to mention when we pull our 4-wheelers, he leaves me in the dust.

Great Truck!!
By E. Johnson on 07/05/07 00:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Nissan trucks in the past; however, this is by far the best truck they have ever built. I had a Chevy Silverado before purchasing this truck so I test drove the new ones before buying the Titan. This truck has so much more muscle that I had to get it. It converted an old Chevy dog like me back to a Nissan Titan fan.

New Nissan Titan 07
By Biju on 06/21/07 16:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove Toyota Tundra 07, Ford F150 and Nissan Titan. I liked Toyota Tundra. The reason I went for Nissan Titan was the price. I got a price difference of almost $7000. Now I regret. I should have gone for Tundra. The ride is terrible in Nissan. It is like you ride on a horse cart. Jumping too much on every road. MPG is not what Nissan says. I get only 13 mpg. Body shape is good. I have a front bench seat. An adult can not sit for a long trip on that seat. Only a child less than 8 years can sit there. But traffic rules never allow a child less than 18 to be a front passenger.

Love My TITAN
By Jimmy Thigpen on 06/07/07 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I looked at all the full sized trucks for six months and decided on the Titan. This is by far the best truck I have had the pleasure of owning. I used to be a brickmason and have owned Dodge, Chevy (GMC) and Ford. This truck more than meets all my expections. I tried out Toyota, Chevy, Ford and Dodge and found that for the money you can't beat the Titan. I love smoking the Hemi Dodges at the red lights. I will probably never own anything but a Nissan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.