2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
3 years of Titan Joyfullness
By Chrome Dome1313 on 03/15/10 07:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my titan for 3 full years now and I love it. I have owned many cars and this is my second truck. I have been almost AMAZED at how reliable my Titan has been. I have almost 60k miles and really haven't had a single thing wrong with it. Every american made car or truck I have owned has been a mechanics dream since I always had them in the shop. I just had to write and tell everyone how great my 2007 Titan has been over the years. I would highly recommend this truck to any buyers who are looking for a used truck.

The Titan is the best!
By yahmel on 06/01/09 22:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love the Titan, it's is the most sylish, reliable, powerful truck (in its class)out there. The Ford F150, Dodge Ram, or Toyota Tundra do not have the presence of the Titan. It drives with ease, like a dream! I have to say the fuel economy is actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I would recommend this truck to anyone who is in the market for a full size truck.

Worst money I ever spent
By pwomack10 on 05/06/07 12:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2007 Titan LE. Good looking truck and that is about all the good I have to say about it. 13 MPG, uncomfortable, and a vibration I cannot get rid of. I even traded the Goodyear SR-A tires with less then 1000 miles to Michelins in hope that would fix the problem. Another $990.00 spent on a vehicle that I wish I had never purchased. I have driven trucks all of my life, this is the eigth pick-up I have owned, the only new one and by far the most disappointing.

The Best of Trucks
By The Truck of TRUCKS! on 02/17/07 05:43 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I really love this truck. I test drove other trucks,( Ford. Chevy, GMC, Dodge, and of course Toyota. This is the truck of trucks. Quiet engine and smooth transmission shift points. Gas is no problem because you get what you pay for; POWER and TORQUE!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.