2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Great Truck, Woudn't Trade It For Anything.
By titan_07_se on 06/12/12 22:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I brought this truck new with about 59 miles at the time, after comparing with other Make and Models in its class and I have to say it was a great choice. I’ve decided to hold off until I had put a good amount of miles on this vehicle before writing this review and as of now I have 78,000 miles on this vehicle and more to come. I’m 6’2 and my girlfriend about 5’11 for us tall people space is everything, and Nissan got it right interior design is extremely spacious lots of compartments both overhead and on the side doors to include the back seat great compliments.

Horrible fuel mileage
By catiebear on 06/06/12 21:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I own a 2007 Nissan titan with close to 100,000 kms on it now. I bought it at 70,000 kms to replace a honda ridgeline that could not pull my 4,500 empty trailer. In the three years that I have owned the truck I must say it has been pretty good. It will start faithfully in anything warmer than -17 degrees and is quite reliable. Unfortunately, the steering is horrible and it feels like I am experiencing a death wobble when I drive it over bumps and cracks in the road. I have taken it in to Nissan a number of times only for them to say that there was either too much or too little tire pressure. They did not find problems until my son who is a mechanic brought the issues to their attention.

High Maint Cost with subpar parts
By purza on 04/02/11 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Annoyances: Goodyear SRA tires were toast after 15k miles. Air conditioner compressor stays on until the ignition is turned off. Over-all climate control not good. Brakes are under sized and rotors need replacing often. At 61 K miles drivers side axle seal started leaking. At 70 K miles Passenger side started leaking. Reported to NTSB per Titanclub Website. Called 800-Nissan and their customer service was terrible and wouldn't lift a finger to help me even though many, many other people have the same problem. Now my drivers side seal is leaking again at 120 K miles.

Tough but Fragile
By James on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

As much as I love my Titan, my comfort has been a bit shattered. The service advisers at the dealership are great but they have been unable to figure out the reason for my constant radiator failures. I am currently on number 3. The radiator is definitely of poor design, but as long as it remains under the extended warranty I'll continue to bring it in. This truck has great potential.

so far so good!!!
By tyfast on 04/24/10 22:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have about 39000 on my trunk now and it has been a good truck. The only problem i have had is the heater control switch will not move to thefull open position and the only way to six it is to take the hole dash off. So i just keep it at 80% and it is enough to keep me warm and the only other thing is the driver side door handle trim is coming off. I drive in the snow everyweekend on my way snowboarding, I still have a brand new set of of Tire chains i bought when i got the truck and they still have never been out of the boxes. Love the truck.

3 years of Titan Joyfullness
By Chrome Dome1313 on 03/15/10 07:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my titan for 3 full years now and I love it. I have owned many cars and this is my second truck. I have been almost AMAZED at how reliable my Titan has been. I have almost 60k miles and really haven't had a single thing wrong with it. Every american made car or truck I have owned has been a mechanics dream since I always had them in the shop. I just had to write and tell everyone how great my 2007 Titan has been over the years. I would highly recommend this truck to any buyers who are looking for a used truck.

BEWARE OF THE TITAN
By hhrn on 12/08/09 01:13 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought brand new from dealer in 07. Loyal Nissan owner (have owned no other vehicle). First thing to go bad was rear end (20K mi.), replaced. Then began running rough, stalled and would not run, brought in to Nissan, bad cat. converters, ruined my engine, had brand new engine put in, new cat. converters, and new fuel pump. Now tranny is slipping, and it has brake judder when applying brakes (out of warranty) DO NOT BUY. I have NEVER towed anything with my truck, never put more than 3 sheets of plywood in the back, and NEVER EVER abused my truck. All recommended maintenance performed, oil changed ever 3k miles, etc. I am now looking at a Toyota. WARNING DO NOT BUY!!!!

Hit or Miss
By Bwilson5 on 11/16/09 21:09 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

'07 Extended Cab 4x4 OR package. First off the paint on these things is a little cheap looks like an orange peel and the clear coat scratches easy. Secondly these trucks are notorious for the rear end axle seal leaking...I had mine RR side worked on 3 TIMES!! before the dealership could get it right. This truck is also noisey and the tailgate sounds bad on bumps. Don’t get me wrong I love this truck awesome power and looks great lifted. This truck takes well to mods and can really set you apart from the crowd if done in good taste. Hands down one of the best engine/drivetrains out there but the rear end issues need to be addressed...but overall I still think this is a great truck love it

TITAN IS KING
By Vin D on 10/18/09 07:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my Titan. Style looks great, performance is typical of great Nissan quality, and most of all the reliability is 2nd to none. I've owned 10 Nissan products and in between made the mistake of getting a Chevy and it only took 12 months to go back to the Nissan. My loaded LE Crew Cab is a dream. Plenty of room for my college age sons, my wife and I for short or long trips. Works for my weekend warrior project hauling and is also stylish enough to take on evenings out with the wife. I will never consider another truck!

Great Truck
By truckguy on 08/07/09 21:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has insane raw horsepower. It pulls my boat great, has plenty of leg room for kids/groceries. It looks great too. I have had issues with the clearcoat due to lovebugs (acidic bug in the southern US for yankee readers).

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.