2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
High Maint Cost with subpar parts
By purza on 04/02/11 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Annoyances: Goodyear SRA tires were toast after 15k miles. Air conditioner compressor stays on until the ignition is turned off. Over-all climate control not good. Brakes are under sized and rotors need replacing often. At 61 K miles drivers side axle seal started leaking. At 70 K miles Passenger side started leaking. Reported to NTSB per Titanclub Website. Called 800-Nissan and their customer service was terrible and wouldn't lift a finger to help me even though many, many other people have the same problem. Now my drivers side seal is leaking again at 120 K miles.

Nissan Rules!
By Ken on 10/06/07 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the 2nd Nissan Titan that I have owned, the other one being an 04 LE 2WD. Now I purchased an 07 LE 4WD ,they are by far the best trucks. I also own an 06 GMC Sierra 4wd and that is like a toy compared to the Titan. Rides like a Caddy and pulls like a 1 ton truck. Check this truck out before you make a decision on any other truck you will not be disappointed.

Awesome Truck!
By Vanessa on 05/14/07 10:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first full size truck I have owned. I set out to buy a Tacoma, but after driving the Titan, I could not turn back. I went from driving a 10 year old Honda Civic that I loved to the Titan. I have not been disappointed. Both of my brothers want one. I drove all of the full size trucks before making my decision on the Titan. The Tundra does seem to have more power, but not enough to make a difference. This truck just stood out from the rest. I drove it 7 times before the purchase. Just had to be sure with the gas mileage.

nicks titan
By NICK CALO on 03/09/07 10:55 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i do not know how they could have built a better truck. i have a bass boat and it pulls it effortlessly. style and comfort are great.sound systems rocks. thanks

Love it!
By nicetruck on 01/29/07 17:54 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a 2002 Toyota Tundra, very good Truck, but nothing like the Titan. The design, interior room and comfort, power train, storage, fun factor etc are second to none. I recommend this Truck to anyone looking to purchase - new or used. I have just over 1,000 miles trouble free to this point and I mean not event a hint of an issue. I could go on, but I guess the bottom line is that this is a great truck that you will enjoy driving, owning, using for a long time.

excellent truck
By reza on 01/27/07 11:01 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving my nissan for exactly one year and I still enjoy every moment spent in it. It has so far met all my expectations. I feel I will never get rid of this one!

Great Truck!
By TitanThunder on 01/24/07 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The 07 Titan is simply an amazing truck at a fair price. The LE has many useful features, and the engine and transmission are reliable and powerful. Gas mileage could be better but it's a truck not a hybrid! The Utili-Trac system is very useful and the space inside the cabin is abundant and well thought out as is the instrument panel on the dash and the controls on the steering wheel. I previously owned a Tundra and the Titan is a much better vehicle in almost all phases, plus reliability with my Titan has already surpassed the reliability in my Tundra. If you're in the market for a great looking truck, with plenty of comfort, room, and power... look no further than the Titan LE.

Titan - Drive the BEST
By Titan Fanatic on 01/08/07 14:54 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the BEST vehicle I have ever owned. I can't complain about the fuel economy, because that's not why I purchased the Titan. In reality, it's not that bad considering the powerful engine. I'm getting the same fuel economy that I had with my 2001 Nissan Xterra, which was a V6, and the Titan is far superior.

Awesome Truck
By TitanThunder on 01/08/07 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Former Tundra owner here and happy to be so. The Titan is simply an awesome vehicle performance wise & fun wise. It's also twice the vehicle that my troublesome Tundra ever was. I have 3200 miles on my new Titan with 2500 of those coming over the holiday on a family trip last week. I purchased the LE & it has surpassed expectations. We had a trouble free, comfortable trip in the Titan & our three Toddlers fit easily & comfortably in the back seat with not one complaint about comfort the entire time. The Titan has endless power, a luxury car-like ride & little wind noise. That's saying a lot, since we drove into some winds that exceeded 30mph on our trip. The Titan is just a fantastic truck!

Goku
By Nissan Man on 11/12/06 19:37 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Truck runs great has lots of power and also handles very well foe a truck

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.