Used 2007 Nissan Titan XE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Titan

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Most Helpful|
So Far So Good
By TITAN

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Handles nimbly, almost like a car, no drifting. Very quiet and very smooth transmission. Excellent pick-up. I have owned 4 Toyotas and this is my first Nissan. We'll see what happens in 200K miles, though others say 300K with Nissans is no problem. Much better looking than the '08 Tundra and more affordable for me. My advice would be to drive both over the weekend and corner them hard and over the tracks. I think you'll like the handling of the Titan. I love mine.

Favorite Features

Handling, stout suspension, feels rugged and safe. Very quiet.

Suggested Improvements

My gas mileage is fair and I wish it were better as all truck owners do. Maybe offer a V-6 or smaller 8.

07 Titan
By Nick

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best built and best handling truck on the market. Great value for the price paid. Sport tuned ride and suspension not duplicated by any other truck maker.

Favorite Features

Speed, handling.

Suggested Improvements

Better riding tires.

Great truck!!!
By jamila'

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, I like this truck. I receive many compliments on the truck's exterior and roomy interior. I enjoy commuting to work in it. The seats are really comfortable and a good powerful engine. Only complaints are MPG is not so good even though it's a V8, and the shifting column is too long and in the way of me trying to tune the radio/cd knobs and buttons. Also the mirror could be a little larger and without the orange reflection at night time vision.

Favorite Features

Roomy interior with comfortable ride and seats.

Suggested Improvements

Better MPG, larger rear view mirror, and a shorter shift column by the steering wheel. It is too long and in the way of the other accessories on the dash.

Best Value Pickup
By Dave

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Titan King Cab XE is powerful, quiet, handles very well and has attained surprisingly good gas mileage so far. On a road trip through the Oregon Cascade Mountain Range with A/C on all the time I achieved 21.4 MPG at speeds of 60 - 65 MPH. Couldn't be happier!

Favorite Features

The cab is quiet and comfortable. The drivetrain is powerful and smooth. There is an abundance of storage in the King Cab. The sound system has very good quality. The A/C operates well.

Suggested Improvements

The windshield mounted rear view mirror is too small.

Amazing Truck
By Kevin Zamora

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove every make and model for every company before I decided on this one. I am 6'5 and one of my main concerns was room. I have plenty of leg room and there is still plenty of room in the back for other people. It has plenty of power and the drive is as smooth as any other truck I drove. Hands down the best truck out there.

Favorite Features

V8 engine, smooth ride, exterior look.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage could be better, but it's up there with the other leading truck.