2007 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
So Far So Good
By TITAN on 03/22/08 17:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Handles nimbly, almost like a car, no drifting. Very quiet and very smooth transmission. Excellent pick-up. I have owned 4 Toyotas and this is my first Nissan. We'll see what happens in 200K miles, though others say 300K with Nissans is no problem. Much better looking than the '08 Tundra and more affordable for me. My advice would be to drive both over the weekend and corner them hard and over the tracks. I think you'll like the handling of the Titan. I love mine.

Great truck!!!
By jamila' on 10/06/07 10:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall, I like this truck. I receive many compliments on the truck's exterior and roomy interior. I enjoy commuting to work in it. The seats are really comfortable and a good powerful engine. Only complaints are MPG is not so good even though it's a V8, and the shifting column is too long and in the way of me trying to tune the radio/cd knobs and buttons. Also the mirror could be a little larger and without the orange reflection at night time vision.

07 Titan
By Nick on 08/30/07 22:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Best built and best handling truck on the market. Great value for the price paid. Sport tuned ride and suspension not duplicated by any other truck maker.

Amazing Truck
By Kevin Zamora on 08/14/07 08:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drove every make and model for every company before I decided on this one. I am 6'5 and one of my main concerns was room. I have plenty of leg room and there is still plenty of room in the back for other people. It has plenty of power and the drive is as smooth as any other truck I drove. Hands down the best truck out there.

Best Value Pickup
By Dave on 07/23/07 21:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Titan King Cab XE is powerful, quiet, handles very well and has attained surprisingly good gas mileage so far. On a road trip through the Oregon Cascade Mountain Range with A/C on all the time I achieved 21.4 MPG at speeds of 60 - 65 MPH. Couldn't be happier!

Hubby's New Titan
By Just Me on 06/28/07 09:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We have driven a Ford, Chevy, Dodge, GMC and Toyota truck. I have to say that after driving this truck, we will never turn back. This truck rides so smooth and has a lot of room in it. The gas mileage isn't the greatest but we can live with that. I feel the dash board is made for dummies. It's easy to see and operate.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.