Trucks Aren't Just For Boys
By candy miller on
2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I am a mom and grandma of 3 and always wanted a truck and finally got one and I am so happy with this truck. It is so roomy and 6 of us can fit into it very easily. The gas is pretty brutal though. And I have one of Nissan's tailgate extenders and once you lose one of the knobs they are irreplaceable, so whatever you do, don't lose one. This truck is so powerful and fun to drive and my sons love it too. My grandsons love the entertainment system. I love all the exterior chrome on the outside. You really feel like you're in a big, safe vehicle.
Favorite Features
Truck has a roomy interior, I like the way the seats in the rear go up to put large items in the back seat. I like the size of the side mirrors, and I am relly impressed with the power of this truck. The air conditioning works really well and cools off the truck quickly.
Suggested Improvements
I do not like how the windshield wiper control is so close to the steering wheel. It is too easy to accidentally hit. The noise of the muffler is horrible. The dvd system shoud have buttons on the dash 4 the driver to be able to push. Where they are now it is to hard to get to while driing.