2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: The Best Pickup for the money

2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

The Best Pickup for the money
By Schweg on

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this truck. I cannot believe how amazing the MPG ~18 city/hwy mix. Before, I had an R/T Durango that only got 10.5mpg. This truck is really fast, I barely have to use the gas pedal. The backup sensors are a really nice feature. It has really nice seats, very supportive and comfortable. They are even more comfortable than my Mercedes SUV. The towing mirrors make it easier to see vehicles in blind spots. Really Easy and fun to drive for a big vehicle. I have already put 800 miles on the odometer in less than a week.

Audio controls for the steering. Even when you forget to turn off your lights, the truck does it for you after a few minutes(without auto lamps). The purr of the exhaust.

Offer Texas Titan in other states. Give crome mirrors for SE model like 04-05. Make dusk sensing lighting for all models like Ford & GM. Make rolling locks standard like Ford & GM.