2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Sold on this baby!

2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

Sold on this baby!
By NurseBuck on

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have always driven a new Chevy 1500 series 4x4 Z71 for the last 14 years. My mother is a GM retiree, so trading truck every year was a breeze...until the last 2 years. I decided to look at the Titan, since I had nothing to loose except money on another Chevy. I was very impressed with the look and feel of the Titan. It sounds very commanding and will throw you back in your seat when you give it the gas. It's one of the most comfortable cabins I have every ridden or driven in. The shorter front end makes cornering and tight curves very nice. If you drive this truck, you will want one for sure. Yes, the MPG is less but it's a real truck..not a car.

Shorter front end, Ballsy engine and throttle response, aggressive look and feel, cabin comfort, center console appeal, tons of storage space, Off-Road package with 33" tires, Rockford Fosgate 350 watt stereo with 10 speakers and sub...WOW!

I would love to see a diesel model. Would also like to see a smart engine that would cut off 2 or 4 cylinders during light driving to save gas. Otherwise, it's one of the best trucks on the road. Drive one and you will see for yourself.