2006 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - MIXED Feelings??

2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

SE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

MIXED Feelings??
By guyhazard on

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

There are things about this Truck I love and things I hate. The performance as far as road handeling and power are Great, this truck moves when you put your foot in it! stability steering all good even at high speed. Off Road is very poor, Handeling is rough, I have had to replace sway bar mounts 5 times the last time with a beefed up aftermarket kit and instead of the joints breaking the whole sway bar broke off. multiple broken u joints, you might think im beating this truck to death, this is simple offroad washbed driving not trail running, jumping crazieness like I used to do in my Silverado. Paint is completely faded in roof, hood and wheel wells and ive hand waxed it 4 times a year .

Favorite Features

I love the Look of the Truck , Interior is amazing and very roomy , A/C blows insanely good and Cold even in the back seat, Drive train has been flawless so far mechanically sound and powerful .

Suggested Improvements

This is a 4X4 truck I expect to be able to drive down a washbed without blowing a u-Bolt , or a sway bar end or have almost all of the skid plate bolts rattle out themselves, think the suspension and overall put construction quality of the truck should be rethough and payed a little more attention to.