My Titan
By Shane V on
2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I recently bought an 06 LE Titan for my 17th birthday. It is one sweet truck. It came stock with the Rockford Fosgate system. I by far have the nicest truck of the school, and defenitly in the top 20 of this city. It has racing tires with 20's, and the heavy duty chrome package. I put some 40's flows on it, and my friends have nicked named the truck Screaming Demon. Gas just seems to be put on fast forward in it however. Its really hard crossing town or just cruising without someone wanting to race or feeling the need to rev their less superior engine.
Favorite Features
I like the stock system, it sounds very nice. I also like the power, and the initial set up in the cab. I also like the power back glass, and how the tail gate descends slowly. The rear compartment also comes in handy. Also the sound, it sounded mean before I put pipes on it.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing I really have to complain about is that I dont like that your able to control stereo functions from the back. also, the hump in the back middle makes sleeping uncomfortable, and I had to buy a custom speaker box to fit subs.