2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Impressed

2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

SE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

By Impressed on

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 06 Titan from the original owner who put 88,000 miles on it in 28 months. At first, I was hesitant to buy a high mileage 2 year old truck but after having it throughly inspected, I was more than confident in it's condition. Since day one of ownership, I have felt like a teenager with his first car. This truck is built with looks, reliability and POWER. I love the power rear window, dash, room and abundant storage. I recently added a 3 inch lift and dual exhaust. Grown men gather around my truck to gawk at it and listen to the roar of the engine. I plan on owning this truck forever. The engine is a little thirsty but with a V8, what do you expect? Buy this truck, it is worth it!

Rear sliding window. Cabin storage. Engine. Suspension. Towing capacity. Front facia. Braking.

Cabin could use a little more sound insulation. Add as an accessory dividers for the two large storage bins in the center console.