2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Great Truck!

2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

Great Truck!
By Marc on

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this (XE Crewcab) w/11000 miles on it. Had an 05 Impala and wanted a truck. Looked at the other trucks, but once I drove this I was hooked! It's a fun truck to drive and own. Looks good, sounds good, and with the power available, it's FAST (love the acceleration, when you need it). The whole family fits in it comfortably and whats more, safely! I thought the bed might be too small, but with the tailgate down and the bed extension down I've hauled a queen size mattress set with no problem. A little hard on the gas, but as others have said "It's a truck", if I was concerned about gas I would have purchased another car. Overall, an excellent vehicle!

The power and acceleration! Spacious and comfortable cab. Great handling. Large power rear window. The overall look (I've had plenty of compliments).

A little too much plastic in the cab. Better sound insulation for the cab as well. Could use more standard features on the base model (power mirrors, auto on/off headlights, etc.).