2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Great American Built Truck

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Great American Built Truck
By bruiserdog1 on

2006 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was going to trade-in my 05 Mustang GT and buy a F150, but the dealership irritated me so I drove around the corner to Nissan. I didn't want to buy a foriegn truck, but I discovered that it is made here along with the V-8 engine, and the Ford is made in Canada. It can out-tow, accelerate, and brake all light duty trucks. The interior rivals that of my wife's Infiniti. The performance is outstanding, fit and finish is top notch. It has more passenger room than my old 2002 Navigator. Drive one and you too will buy one. I love this truck!!

Interior space, the navigation system (it is tied into most vehicle functions; like maintenance schedules, avg. speed & mpg, climate controls, etc..), engine performance, luxury appointments. The back seats actually being vinyl is a nice touch for those of us with dogs or use the back for storage.

I can't complain about gas mileage, it is a full size truck. I wish I could have kept the power folding mirror function with the tow mirrors.