2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Fantastic Truck

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Fantastic Truck
By SuaSponte on

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I shopped for a while and narrowed my full size crew cab truck choice down to a Ford F-150 Lariat or the Nissan Titan LE, both 4x4s. After a couple of test drives it was a no-brainer, the Nissan was far superior in all respects. The Ford seats were not comfortable, the Nissan's sound system and controls were much better; additionally, the navigation system in the Nissan was awesome and much better implemented. The Ford F-150's power was an also ran in comparison. Both trucks ride and handle very well for big rides, but the Nissan felt more stable in the mountain roads where I ride. Also love the spray in bedliner from the factory and the innovative bed management rail system, etc...

Navigation system, spray in bedliner, bed rail system, DVD Entertainment Center, well laid out controls, comfortable seats, over-sized center console, rear seats that fold up out of the way or the backs that fold down for extra storage. 12 volt electrical outlet in the bed, ext. storage compartment.

Fuel economy, I can dream can't I? I am a real automobile audiophile, so this may not be fair (most will think I am crazy), but better sub-woofer, speakers and better more powerful amplifiers. I am upgrading to Polk Audio speakers and Alpine digital amplifier. Actually, no real complaints - great!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review