2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Best PU I've driven

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Best PU I've driven
By Michael Bauer on

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned three pick-ups in the last 7 years. This pick-up truck is by far the best I've driven. I have had no warranty issues so far in the first 6,000 miles of ownership. This truck performs like no other truck I've driven in it's class. It has more power and torque than my previous Ford F-150 4x4 and Chevrolet 1500 4x4. It gets OK fuel economy but I have a heavy tow package & low gears so I have to expect that!! This Pick-up has the best comfort features that I've seen. I think that Consumer Reports is definetly dealing with scewed data when they report this vehicle with a poor reliability record. Somebody is in their back pockets!!

Very comfortable seating. The best ride I've encountered in a 4x4 with an off- road package. This truck pulls a trailer like there is nothing hooked up to the truck. The factory bed liner is awsome as well as the factory adjustable tie-down system. The tail- gate operates like it's feather lite!!

I can't think of a single improvement that I could suggest!!