Awesome Truck!
By Dave on
2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I got the off-road version and love it. Great acceleration, quiet ride except for the great sounding exhaust, well designed interior, and tremendous pulling power for towing our travel trailer. It handles extremely well for a truck and does not lean in the least on high speed turns. Ride is a little on the stiff side but that is the way it should be for a truck. The huge tires roll easily over potholes that jarred my smaller SUV. Mileage is only 15 mpg for around town type of driving but I didn't expect any better. Build quality is way superior to Ford, Chevy, and Dodge and perhaps comparable to the Toyota. The Toyota was unacceptable for us due to its lack of towing ability.
Favorite Features
The power is unbelievable and this truck is fast! Also love the exhaust sound, but it could be a little louder although some reviews complain about it. Inside there are so many little storage areas I tend to lose things. You get much, much more for the same MSRP than Ford, Chevy, and Dodge.
Suggested Improvements
Hard to think of any, except windhield washers are not adjustable, and when sitting still will shoot the fluid clear to the rear bumper. Like all vehicles, the windshield defroster could do a better job on the left side where the wipers cause the ice to build up.