2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
would buy another one!!
By deena on 06/19/06 12:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this truck is awsome! i traded in a dodge ram 1500 because it had horrible pulling power. i have pulled the same trailers with my titan but with ease. Drives great! very easy ride!i wouldn't buy any other truck since i have owned my titan!! the power is great. it is always there when or if i need it. i haven't had any problems since i have bought it. thanks nissan!!

Titan Happy!
By Trey Vo on 05/02/06 21:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I waited a couple of years before buying my titan to see how the truck held up. To me, I am very pleased to see how solid the titan is. The power, the looks, the excitement, the reliability, and the compliments has kept me happy about my titan. I am impressed with how much more power is there even while towing a trailer loaded with my other car going 70-80 mph with a/c on. My only suggestion when towing is making sure there is automatic trailer brakes or replaced the stock brakes with heavy duty brakes.

I love my truck
By kelly on 04/17/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We love our new Nissan Titan. It is the best purchase we made. Out of all the cars and trucks we have owned, this is the best.

Nissan Titan - great for towing
By John on 04/13/06 22:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not a truck fan, but I needed a full-size truck for towing a 33' travel trailer, to provide family of four transportation, and flexible hauling. I discovered the Titan is a power-house that's enjoyable to drive to/from work and haul the family around town. The down side is poor fuel economy. I'm a conservative driver, yet my in-town milage ranges from 11 to 12 mpg. Towing a 7500 LB travel trailer is easy for this truck, even in the Rocky mountains. When towing the 7500 LB TT, milage ranges from 5 mpg (75 mph uphill) to 8 mpg (60 mph flat terrain).

Great Truck!!
By kevin on 04/13/06 10:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very roomy inside, controls well laid out, seats very comfortable. Enough power to pull a house, puts my buddy's Hemi Ram to shame. And the best part is that it is Made in the USA! Gets about the same gas mileage as the other full sized trucks (not too good) 13mpg around town 16 hwy.

way too cool
By Toni on 03/11/06 07:31 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my truck in Feb 2006 an have loads of fun driving it in the winter weather. I can not believe all the attention that the truck attracts. I LOVE it!! There hasn't been one person that has looked at it and said anything negative about it. Cannot wait to get it out on the beach.

Most comfortable
By chris on 03/09/06 10:45 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My husband and I owned a Frontier prior to the Titan and I am highly impressed with the comfort and performance of our Titan. It powers up hills.

saw it, wanted it, got it, LOVE IT!
By Muddie1 on 03/08/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely LOVE my new truck. Out of 100, I would say I am 99.9% happy. I wish Nissan could do a V-8 with better fuel economy! I love the spacious interior, big engine, overall exterior design, and the bed tracking system. I was deciding between a Chevy 1500 and I couldn't be happier w/ my decision.

titans are the best trucks
By Skylor on 03/05/06 14:21 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The handling and performance of the nissan titan are flat out amazing. I love it. The stereo system and dual climate control and all the bells and whistles are amazing. I love the truck and plan to keep it for a long long time.

Great American Built Truck
By bruiserdog1 on 03/01/06 10:11 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was going to trade-in my 05 Mustang GT and buy a F150, but the dealership irritated me so I drove around the corner to Nissan. I didn't want to buy a foriegn truck, but I discovered that it is made here along with the V-8 engine, and the Ford is made in Canada. It can out-tow, accelerate, and brake all light duty trucks. The interior rivals that of my wife's Infiniti. The performance is outstanding, fit and finish is top notch. It has more passenger room than my old 2002 Navigator. Drive one and you too will buy one. I love this truck!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.