Used 2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

One Happy Titan Owner
By Donnie

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not being a " jump into a purchase " type of person, I bought the Titan. I smile every time i drive it. Sure the mileage could be better, but the experience of driving it makes up for it. Not your average truck, ask anyone that has driven one .Satisfied !

Size and Performance

Gas Mileage

06 titan le crew cab
By kevin

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this truck for a year now and still can not find anything I do not like about the truck with the exception of the cost of filling up. I live in the Denver area and the winter of 06-07 has been one of the most snowy winters in many years. I really like backing into my driveway which has some angle to it with the titan in 4X4 I just simply have no problem getting this beast into the garage safe and sound.

The interior. It is loaded with extras and features that the domestic three just do not seem to get or understand.

New Titan Owner
By kingkooldaddy

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love the power and handling of my 2006 Titan. I have never had a stock truck with so much horsepower. It has many excellent features and room for all three of my kids to stretch out in the back seat. Pay close attention, though, I have only 1600 miles on it and the rear end is being replaced this week. I have read many posts of owners with similar problems.

Horsepower, Torque, MP3 plug in, and the rear slider.

The rear end. Nissan needs to improve on this replacement issue. I have read numerous owners having multiple replacements within warranty. Also my passenger floorboard is wet at times. I understand that is a separate issue.

Don't mess with Titan
By Byron

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wow! Awesome truck! Blows away Ford, Chevy and Dodge. Handles like a sports car and has more than enough power. Love getting this truck on the open highway. Cruise at 85 miles an hour and only running 2000 rpm! Smooth and solid ride, quiet interior with nice V8 rumble. Interior well thought out and comfortable. No rattles or vibration at all. Plenty of room inside. Nissan did a great job with this truck. They have exceeded my expectations for a pickup. Very pleased thus far with purchase. Love watching the competition trying to catch me!

Engine power, interior room, solid quiet ride, looks i get when going down the road.

increase body size and get it higher.

Best crewcab on the market
By Texas Truck

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Ford, Dodge, and Chevrolet and the Nissan Titan is by far the best overall crewcab I have purchased. Great power and acceleration, easily pulls my travel trailer (6500 lbs) and handles well on the highway. The large interior is great for the family on long trips. Only issue is a high-pitched whine from the engine, noticed only after taking the truck to a discount oil change facility, though no problems noticed. Bought it because I liked the look, power, and functionality. Also, I was sick of the pompous jerks at the domestic dealerships who act as if I should be lucky to be in their showroom.

power, acceleration, interior space