2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
good choice
By SP60 on 12/02/06 09:47 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i traded in an F-150 for my titan. many options on my titan were not even available on the 150. this truck has excellent power for towing an 8300 lb boat. great stereo system and tons of room in the back seat. best truck i have owned!

Bad Tranny
By Biggy on 11/28/06 08:59 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We just bought this titan crew cab and it has less then 5000 miles on it and it slams into reverse. whats with that. but driving the tranny doesn't struggle at all. all its power is easily put to the tires. never had a bad shift when driving. just putting it into reverse. other than that it's a great vehicle.

the best truck ever
By johnny peterson on 11/22/06 10:40 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The best full size truck i ever had and i had a lot of trucks. I tell all the guys at work to buy one. The truck is big inside and looks good on the outside

Awesome
By Baldbudman8 on 11/21/06 20:00 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought my 2006 Titan and all I can say is...WOW!!!! This truck has all the bells and whistles that Ford and Chevy has but with a lower ticket price. It handles like a dream and is the most comfortable truck i have owned. This truck and me will be around for many years to come.

Some Problems But Love My Titan
By 3riverssouth on 11/05/06 11:18 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my Titan back in July and have enjoyed it. 2 problems with the Titan so far. 1 - Leak from the A/C drain into the passenger's side. Researching this has been a problem since 04 so should not have happened but did. 2 - Water leak from rear window. Took the dealer (Sheehy Nissan, MD) 3x's plus a call to Nissan USA to fix it. All in all no other problems and enjoy driving it. I have added a billet grille, chrome tube steps, tonneau cover and DVD system. Plan on keeping this truck for awhile.

Best Vehicle I have ever Owned!!!
By Frosty Power on 11/01/06 16:53 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Just like the title says. This truck is fast, can tow, haul, and take me anywhere I want to go. Looks are great and I definitely will put a smile on your face every time you drive it. I cannot say that for many vehicles I've owned in the past. I've had F150's in the past(never again) and this thing beats it in all categories hand down. Drive one and you will know what I am talking about!!!

Truthful
By Kent Higgins on 10/14/06 09:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

No problems at all accept the Sirrus Satelite Radio has been a constant problem of failures. The vehicle has been a wonderful experience otherwise. Gas milage and performance is beyond expectations. The handling is above par and I would buy again. Took me months to purchase as I tried them all. Many over and over. Tried this vehicle one time and my choice was made.

Love the Titan
By White Titan on 10/03/06 18:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have had my Titan Crew cab for 6 months now. I had an Audi A4 before and the drive and quality is not far off. I have 2 boys and outdoor toys. The truck performs flawlessly. The pulling power is better than expected and I have had no issues with this truck. It is fun to drive and my wife loves to drive as well. Stereo great. Drive and power great. Build quality is awesome. I have the 7 year 70k bumper to bumper Nissan had no problem giving that. Highly recommend.

One Great Truck
By Rock on 09/23/06 22:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

So Far I have absolutely no complaints. Best truck I've ever owned. More power than I could have imagined. Stereo blew me away. Car-like ride and comfort. To say that I am pleased with my purchase would be the understatement of the year.

Sharp looking and fun to drive
By Rob on 09/19/06 20:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first import and so far I am very impressed with the style and ride of the titan. The small features like the tail gate, back compartment and large driver controled real window with the fantastic sound system are great touches. The speed of response with the engine is very good and it sounds great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.