2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
3 year update
By Tiny on 08/11/08 15:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

It's coming up to 3 yrs since I bought my Titan. The cabin is very comfy, seats are soft, leg room all around is fantastic. Loads of power from the big V8, the truck is quiet with a decent sound system and has lots of fun toys like the bluetooth and an ipod connect. It rides very well for big a truck, easy over the bumps but feels very rugged at the same time. Definitely underrated in the truck segment. I just turned 50,000 miles with ZERO problems. I'm just now looking at purchasing new tires... GREAT TRUCK

Trucks Aren't Just For Boys
By candy miller on 06/02/08 19:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I am a mom and grandma of 3 and always wanted a truck and finally got one and I am so happy with this truck. It is so roomy and 6 of us can fit into it very easily. The gas is pretty brutal though. And I have one of Nissan's tailgate extenders and once you lose one of the knobs they are irreplaceable, so whatever you do, don't lose one. This truck is so powerful and fun to drive and my sons love it too. My grandsons love the entertainment system. I love all the exterior chrome on the outside. You really feel like you're in a big, safe vehicle.

Titan Rule
By Titan Rules! on 03/27/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Owned my 2006 Titan Crew cab LE 4x4 FFV since April 07 and am very satisfied. Love the smooth ride and power. Sometimes forget I'm in a full size truck. Only had a problem with the radio going out out on me but the dealer replaced it. Looked at the F150 but found the rear seating more comfortable in the Titan (Important on long trips). Looked at the Tundra but to have it equipped like the Titan would have run up in the 45k area.

Smooth Ride w/Power Cheap Features
By SunDevil on 01/27/08 05:00 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall truck does ride smoothly. Power and concept is good. Features and trim are cheaply built. Two weeks new embroidered "TITAN" on floor mats unglued. Since then, edging interior and exterior along rear window, front windshield, and other areas pops up and has to be resecured. Front captains chair shifts like it is not locked into place. Mileage is terrible but it is a truck and new that going in. Power is fun. Truck does ride well and interior room is nice versus tundra.

I love this truck
By Kjf on 01/07/08 06:04 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck ever. We have had it for a little over a year. I don't get to drive it often because I bought it for my husband. We got the no fear package on it. Looks great and even with it being raised it drives really smooth. It doesn't make tight turns at all with the no fear package. Which only matters in small parking spots and don't even think about dong u turns. We don't drive it much these days with cali gas prices.

Excellent import 1/2 ton pick up
By ANTHONY LOZA on 12/31/07 12:28 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has a lot to offer a tough powerful v8 engine, nice styling inside and out. It's big and bold from the door handles to its frame and spacious interior.

The Titanic
By Mr. Nissan on 12/10/07 17:50 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love Nissan & love the Titan! Have towed cars, moved people in & outta houses. Has amazing power, it's roomy, comfortable and extremely quiet when driven. I think it's the best deal when compared to the competition. It's tough and does whatever you want it to do. Nissan tried the full size pick up segment & did a great job. It has power, room, it fun 2 drive, it a beast of a vehicle. I just wish it had better fuel economy and interior materials.

Super Titan
By FL BLZRD TITAN on 11/08/07 18:20 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best pickup I've ever owned. The ride quality, design, ergonomics are the best. You can not find a better pick-up on the market. The quality is excellent. I think it has a well thought out interior and exterior. Take a test drive and you'll buy it. 17 MPG on average.

Better Than Expected!
By wward on 08/31/07 20:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I own an auto repair business and was looking for a new personal truck. This truck is amazing. It sets the bar a lot higher for the other truck makers. Ride, performance, ease of service, etc.

Awesome Truck
By Benito Camelas on 07/21/07 14:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this truck over a year ago, have over 26,000 miles and it is the best. Powerful, comfortable, good stability, good brakes, excelent handling! Installed two magnaflows and improved a couple of miles per gallon. This truck is well built and will keep high resale value.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.