2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Impressed
By Impressed on 10/13/08 11:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 06 Titan from the original owner who put 88,000 miles on it in 28 months. At first, I was hesitant to buy a high mileage 2 year old truck but after having it throughly inspected, I was more than confident in it's condition. Since day one of ownership, I have felt like a teenager with his first car. This truck is built with looks, reliability and POWER. I love the power rear window, dash, room and abundant storage. I recently added a 3 inch lift and dual exhaust. Grown men gather around my truck to gawk at it and listen to the roar of the engine. I plan on owning this truck forever. The engine is a little thirsty but with a V8, what do you expect? Buy this truck, it is worth it!

2006 Nissan Titan
By Happy Owner on 08/19/08 07:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Coming straight from an 01 F150 supercrew with the 5.4L Titan, there is no comparison! Hands down this truck is the pinnacle of power, acceleration and comfort. I quickly found that people who only get 12~16 mpg are heavy on the throttle! It's got power, but jumping into that power from a stand still is costly. It's fun to drive because of the power.. but if you use that power (all the time), you'll pay for it at the pump. With normal driving, I can average 17~19.5 mpg. Hey..it's a truck. If I wanted 30 mpg, I would have purchased a car. This truck is a solid performer and I love it.

Titan Rule
By Titan Rules! on 03/27/08 18:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Owned my 2006 Titan Crew cab LE 4x4 FFV since April 07 and am very satisfied. Love the smooth ride and power. Sometimes forget I'm in a full size truck. Only had a problem with the radio going out out on me but the dealer replaced it. Looked at the F150 but found the rear seating more comfortable in the Titan (Important on long trips). Looked at the Tundra but to have it equipped like the Titan would have run up in the 45k area.

Smooth Ride w/Power Cheap Features
By SunDevil on 01/27/08 05:00 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall truck does ride smoothly. Power and concept is good. Features and trim are cheaply built. Two weeks new embroidered "TITAN" on floor mats unglued. Since then, edging interior and exterior along rear window, front windshield, and other areas pops up and has to be resecured. Front captains chair shifts like it is not locked into place. Mileage is terrible but it is a truck and new that going in. Power is fun. Truck does ride well and interior room is nice versus tundra.

I love this truck
By Kjf on 01/07/08 06:04 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best truck ever. We have had it for a little over a year. I don't get to drive it often because I bought it for my husband. We got the no fear package on it. Looks great and even with it being raised it drives really smooth. It doesn't make tight turns at all with the no fear package. Which only matters in small parking spots and don't even think about dong u turns. We don't drive it much these days with cali gas prices.

Super Titan
By FL BLZRD TITAN on 11/08/07 18:20 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best pickup I've ever owned. The ride quality, design, ergonomics are the best. You can not find a better pick-up on the market. The quality is excellent. I think it has a well thought out interior and exterior. Take a test drive and you'll buy it. 17 MPG on average.

Better Than Expected!
By wward on 08/31/07 20:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I own an auto repair business and was looking for a new personal truck. This truck is amazing. It sets the bar a lot higher for the other truck makers. Ride, performance, ease of service, etc.

Awesome Truck
By Benito Camelas on 07/21/07 14:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this truck over a year ago, have over 26,000 miles and it is the best. Powerful, comfortable, good stability, good brakes, excelent handling! Installed two magnaflows and improved a couple of miles per gallon. This truck is well built and will keep high resale value.

My 2nd TITAN
By reservoirdog on 04/21/07 20:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had a 2005, kingcab 2x2 xe. Traded for a 2006 LE 4X4. I love this truck also! I've been a Nissan certified tech since 1989 now been with Infiniti for 9 yrs. I know Nissan. The Titan, for the money, cannot be beaten.

Best truck for the $$
By Dave on 04/04/07 09:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Having owned this truck for 9 months, I feel it is definitely the best truck I have ever owned (previously GMC, Ford). At the time I purchased Some other trucks may boast a little more HP or more backseat leg room but I am more than satisfied with the power, seldom haul NBA centers in my backseat, and paid about $9000 less than a comparably priced '07 Tundra would sell for. In 8000 miles, I have not had the truck in for any service other than oil changes. It has just been flawless so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.