2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
I'm sold
By green19 on 01/18/06 22:35 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had a hard time choosing between the big three. After driving the 150, RAM, and 1500 none compared to this. Even the Tundra couldn't compare. There is no way to get the amount of truck for the price if you buy anything other than the Titan. I have driven Ford for 20 years. I miss my old girls, but not after this purchase.

Fits my family perfect!!
By jason on 01/06/06 16:10 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Haven't gotten better than 17 mpg, and was told by the salesmen that they easily get 20 mpg. Hopefully, it gets better.

This Truck Rocks!!!
By Rob on 12/27/05 17:53 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Flat out the best truck in its class. All of the goodies of a loaded truck with great styling and absolutely fun to drive.

excellent
By bill on 12/10/05 19:38 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

great truck to drive. much better than tundra we looked at. not one complaint!

Great truck....Go Nissan!
By Ned Booher on 12/06/05 22:32 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Makes a great work truck, and has a very comfortable ride. With 31,000 miles in 10 months, this rig is taking a beating. I recommend this truck to anyone who wants to have a lot of fun driving a very tough rig many thousands of miles. Here's to hoping I make it to 175,000mi w/out any major issues. :) PS...The brake replacement from Nissan is working nicely.

Best PU I've driven
By Michael Bauer on 11/15/05 23:46 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned three pick-ups in the last 7 years. This pick-up truck is by far the best I've driven. I have had no warranty issues so far in the first 6,000 miles of ownership. This truck performs like no other truck I've driven in it's class. It has more power and torque than my previous Ford F-150 4x4 and Chevrolet 1500 4x4. It gets OK fuel economy but I have a heavy tow package & low gears so I have to expect that!! This Pick-up has the best comfort features that I've seen. I think that Consumer Reports is definetly dealing with scewed data when they report this vehicle with a poor reliability record. Somebody is in their back pockets!!

Awesome Truck!
By Dave on 11/14/05 22:57 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I got the off-road version and love it. Great acceleration, quiet ride except for the great sounding exhaust, well designed interior, and tremendous pulling power for towing our travel trailer. It handles extremely well for a truck and does not lean in the least on high speed turns. Ride is a little on the stiff side but that is the way it should be for a truck. The huge tires roll easily over potholes that jarred my smaller SUV. Mileage is only 15 mpg for around town type of driving but I didn't expect any better. Build quality is way superior to Ford, Chevy, and Dodge and perhaps comparable to the Toyota. The Toyota was unacceptable for us due to its lack of towing ability.

Better than I expected
By Mark G on 11/08/05 07:04 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had a time choosing between the F- 150 and the Titan, but when my wife drove the Titan, she wanted it more than i did. I'm getting better then expected gas mileage (15 city, 20 highway), and have had no problems at all. The tow mirrors like the F-250 is reaaly nice to see with, as well as the parking sensors to back into tight places. Also, I found an SE with the Utilitrac Package and have used it all the time. If anyone is looking for a truck, this one has to be considered. Just one drive and you will see what the domestics DON'T offer.

Titanic Cruising in Open Water
By brad on 11/08/05 01:19 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent truck; outstanding design. I use this truck for family outings, commuting to work and hauling a two horse trailer (est 5,000#). Excellent all-around performance.

Love My Titan
By NateM on 11/05/05 10:36 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I recently traded in my 1997 F-150 and purchased a 2006 Titan SE Crew Cab. It is the best truck I have ever owned. The power is superb, and it handles better than I expected. The only area I would improve would be the mpg, I am getting about 16 mpg. In my opinion this vehicle really stands above the rest!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.