2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
luv my Titan
By philup44 on 03/22/06 19:45 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Only had this Titan 2 weeks but it is a blast to drive. Too early to tell about reliability problems, but runs great so far.. gas is not too bad considering it is a full size pickup. I love the smoke color and get a lot of looks from others. Some even come up to me in traffic and ask how I like it! So far so good. I would recommend this truck to anyone!

way too cool
By Toni on 03/11/06 07:31 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my truck in Feb 2006 an have loads of fun driving it in the winter weather. I can not believe all the attention that the truck attracts. I LOVE it!! There hasn't been one person that has looked at it and said anything negative about it. Cannot wait to get it out on the beach.

Most comfortable
By chris on 03/09/06 10:45 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My husband and I owned a Frontier prior to the Titan and I am highly impressed with the comfort and performance of our Titan. It powers up hills.

saw it, wanted it, got it, LOVE IT!
By Muddie1 on 03/08/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely LOVE my new truck. Out of 100, I would say I am 99.9% happy. I wish Nissan could do a V-8 with better fuel economy! I love the spacious interior, big engine, overall exterior design, and the bed tracking system. I was deciding between a Chevy 1500 and I couldn't be happier w/ my decision.

Nissan Built Tough
By Santa fe high Demons on 03/07/06 23:06 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This Truck is awesome it's reliable and very confortable, it's a tough truck for everything, it's fuel economy is great i got 26 gallons to a mile from the truck on the highway and it said i was only able to get 20 but i got 26. its good on gas and it's built like the old pick up trucks. Nissan is making a sprint to the top of trucks.

titans are the best trucks
By Skylor on 03/05/06 14:21 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The handling and performance of the nissan titan are flat out amazing. I love it. The stereo system and dual climate control and all the bells and whistles are amazing. I love the truck and plan to keep it for a long long time.

Great American Built Truck
By bruiserdog1 on 03/01/06 10:11 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was going to trade-in my 05 Mustang GT and buy a F150, but the dealership irritated me so I drove around the corner to Nissan. I didn't want to buy a foriegn truck, but I discovered that it is made here along with the V-8 engine, and the Ford is made in Canada. It can out-tow, accelerate, and brake all light duty trucks. The interior rivals that of my wife's Infiniti. The performance is outstanding, fit and finish is top notch. It has more passenger room than my old 2002 Navigator. Drive one and you too will buy one. I love this truck!!

best truck hands down
By jwestfall on 02/27/06 12:37 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have always been a Dodge truck fan, until the Titan came into the picture. I test drove every large truck on the market, and none of them compare to the standard available power and options in the Titan. The overall handling, comfort, and style of the Titan is unmatched. The one and only complaint that I have is true with every other full-size truck on the market, the fuel economy is very poor. But what do you expect from a true V8 motor?

The Best Pickup for the money
By Schweg on 02/25/06 19:27 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this truck. I cannot believe how amazing the MPG ~18 city/hwy mix. Before, I had an R/T Durango that only got 10.5mpg. This truck is really fast, I barely have to use the gas pedal. The backup sensors are a really nice feature. It has really nice seats, very supportive and comfortable. They are even more comfortable than my Mercedes SUV. The towing mirrors make it easier to see vehicles in blind spots. Really Easy and fun to drive for a big vehicle. I have already put 800 miles on the odometer in less than a week.

Power truck with roomy interior
By steve on 02/22/06 11:59 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Use this truck for work. V8 305 HP shows when you crank the gas pedal to leave other trucks behind. Best truck I have ever own.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.