2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews 10

2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
ahah
By i26k on 05/26/06 12:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this truck is excellent and i would recomend it to anyone who is tired of the same design and options that the american manufactures keep putting out

Pleased with the Titan
By J CHASE on 05/22/06 05:51 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan XE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did my background before buying. I'm happy with the vehicle. Great power. I' having better results with gas mileage that has been reported. Try synthetic oil, mobile1. I get 15.0 In town and 19.7 On the highway. This is with about 3600 miles on the truck. Quiet ride. I also have a fiber glass topper which helps with the mileage.

Real American Workhorse
By big country on 05/19/06 08:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned trucks for over a decade and this is by far the toughest, most powerful truck I've ever been in. It can tow, haul, and go offroad like nothing I've ever seen. It can stand up to harsh off road and farm life. Best truck in its class by far.

Just like Edmunds said!
By Del on 05/19/06 04:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a Titan last weekend and I'm very happy. I've only encounter one minor design flaw which has to do with the shape of the window that allows rain or dew to drip into the cabin even if the window is barely cracked open. This problem with time will damage the door switches and/or the door itself. Easy to fix however by installing wind/rain deflectors. Bought the truck based solely on Edmunds reviews...didn't even take it for a test drive.Great job doing evaluations that help us, the consumers.

Titan Happy!
By Trey Vo on 05/02/06 21:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I waited a couple of years before buying my titan to see how the truck held up. To me, I am very pleased to see how solid the titan is. The power, the looks, the excitement, the reliability, and the compliments has kept me happy about my titan. I am impressed with how much more power is there even while towing a trailer loaded with my other car going 70-80 mph with a/c on. My only suggestion when towing is making sure there is automatic trailer brakes or replaced the stock brakes with heavy duty brakes.

I love my truck
By kelly on 04/17/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We love our new Nissan Titan. It is the best purchase we made. Out of all the cars and trucks we have owned, this is the best.

Nissan Titan - great for towing
By John on 04/13/06 22:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm not a truck fan, but I needed a full-size truck for towing a 33' travel trailer, to provide family of four transportation, and flexible hauling. I discovered the Titan is a power-house that's enjoyable to drive to/from work and haul the family around town. The down side is poor fuel economy. I'm a conservative driver, yet my in-town milage ranges from 11 to 12 mpg. Towing a 7500 LB travel trailer is easy for this truck, even in the Rocky mountains. When towing the 7500 LB TT, milage ranges from 5 mpg (75 mph uphill) to 8 mpg (60 mph flat terrain).

Great Truck!!
By kevin on 04/13/06 10:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Very roomy inside, controls well laid out, seats very comfortable. Enough power to pull a house, puts my buddy's Hemi Ram to shame. And the best part is that it is Made in the USA! Gets about the same gas mileage as the other full sized trucks (not too good) 13mpg around town 16 hwy.

i love my titan
By derek acosta on 04/10/06 14:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Me and my father decided to buy a titan for haulin our trailer that we use for our business. Every weekend we drive from Phoenix to Tucson, this truck is a pleasure to drive. you can't feel that you are pulling 6000 lbs. takes off like a bat out of hell. we were skeptical about the gas also, but when you step on it and it puts you all the way back into your seat you kinda forget the mileage. Anyways we get what all full- size trucks are getting but with more power and torque than most

WOW, what a difference
By StevieRayB on 04/03/06 16:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan LE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is simply incredible. The appearance and power is awesome. Where my 2004 GMC had to hard-down shift and tach to 4200 to maintain 70 mph on the interstate, this truck doesn't downshift and the tach isn't above 2000 - it is hardly breathing!! There are a few things that Nissan could do better - offer fold-in mirrors as an option with the tow package, use a different color for the odometer (yellow fades out in the sun), and offer CD slots in the middle console. One last thing - to keep the gas mileage in the reasonable range, go easy on the gas pedal. I've been getting 17.5 mpg and think that's fine for an engine and power combination of this size.