2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Titan Exterior Paint
By jmc on 12/09/08 17:03 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I like the truck overall, but hate the paint finish. I have experience circles of paint that randomly fall of the vehicle down to the primer. I showed the dealer these circles on the tailgate and they said it was rock chips. How do you get rock chips on a tailgate? When I use touch-up paint it eventually comes off again, so there is something wrong with the prep prior to painting. I had a Sherwin- Williams automotive paint specialist look at these and he agreed that the viods were not due to rock chips. This is a weakness in the vehicle that can hurt resale value.

Super Titan
By FL BLZRD TITAN on 11/08/07 18:20 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best pickup I've ever owned. The ride quality, design, ergonomics are the best. You can not find a better pick-up on the market. The quality is excellent. I think it has a well thought out interior and exterior. Take a test drive and you'll buy it. 17 MPG on average.

One Happy Titan Owner
By Donnie on 01/24/07 17:19 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Not being a " jump into a purchase " type of person, I bought the Titan. I smile every time i drive it. Sure the mileage could be better, but the experience of driving it makes up for it. Not your average truck, ask anyone that has driven one .Satisfied !

Don't mess with Titan
By Byron on 01/14/07 08:51 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wow! Awesome truck! Blows away Ford, Chevy and Dodge. Handles like a sports car and has more than enough power. Love getting this truck on the open highway. Cruise at 85 miles an hour and only running 2000 rpm! Smooth and solid ride, quiet interior with nice V8 rumble. Interior well thought out and comfortable. No rattles or vibration at all. Plenty of room inside. Nissan did a great job with this truck. They have exceeded my expectations for a pickup. Very pleased thus far with purchase. Love watching the competition trying to catch me!

Some Problems But Love My Titan
By 3riverssouth on 11/05/06 11:18 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my Titan back in July and have enjoyed it. 2 problems with the Titan so far. 1 - Leak from the A/C drain into the passenger's side. Researching this has been a problem since 04 so should not have happened but did. 2 - Water leak from rear window. Took the dealer (Sheehy Nissan, MD) 3x's plus a call to Nissan USA to fix it. All in all no other problems and enjoy driving it. I have added a billet grille, chrome tube steps, tonneau cover and DVD system. Plan on keeping this truck for awhile.

A Real Good Truck
By Brad on 07/05/06 07:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After doing a lot of research on full size trucks, this is by far the best half ton out there. I am using this truck to pull a 7000 pound travel trailer and it does it with out a problem. The only problem i have had is the paint on the hood and roof have spot where the clear coat is cracked an nissan is going to repair them. I am getting about 17 mpg, and 12 mpg pulling.

Lemon mobile
By Robert Y. on 07/01/06 01:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I was initially excited about purchasing a 2006 Titan; however, on my way home from the dealership the vehicle started to experience brake problems and a vibrating steering wheel. This vehicle has already been in the shop three times, all four rotors and pads have been replaced--to no avail. Nissan has been uncooperative and the dealership is incompetent. On paper, the specs look great, but I'm seriously concerned about the safety and reliability of this truck. I've also started experiencing engine hesitation and rattling from underneath the bed. This is my second and last Nissan. I performed some research on the internet and these problems appear somewhat common.

I love my truck
By kelly on 04/17/06 08:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We love our new Nissan Titan. It is the best purchase we made. Out of all the cars and trucks we have owned, this is the best.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.