Used 2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

The great titan
By J stevens

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my titan se 4x4 at 37000 miles it had several recalls, but no other repairs I drive 70 miles a day 6 days a week in mountainous terrain,I keep regular maintenance and have replaced brakes twice I'm at 160,000 miles now, looking at new vehicles to replace my titan nothing compares to the leg room , cargo space, power ,4x4 capability, I love my truck bed power plug in and cargo tie downs and the way my titan hugs corners .my all time favorite vehicle! I would purchase another if the gas milage was not an issue for me.

MIXED Feelings??
By guyhazard

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

There are things about this Truck I love and things I hate. The performance as far as road handeling and power are Great, this truck moves when you put your foot in it! stability steering all good even at high speed. Off Road is very poor, Handeling is rough, I have had to replace sway bar mounts 5 times the last time with a beefed up aftermarket kit and instead of the joints breaking the whole sway bar broke off. multiple broken u joints, you might think im beating this truck to death, this is simple offroad washbed driving not trail running, jumping crazieness like I used to do in my Silverado. Paint is completely faded in roof, hood and wheel wells and ive hand waxed it 4 times a year .

I love the Look of the Truck , Interior is amazing and very roomy , A/C blows insanely good and Cold even in the back seat, Drive train has been flawless so far mechanically sound and powerful .

This is a 4X4 truck I expect to be able to drive down a washbed without blowing a u-Bolt , or a sway bar end or have almost all of the skid plate bolts rattle out themselves, think the suspension and overall put construction quality of the truck should be rethough and payed a little more attention to.

Rolling Thunder....
By titanloving

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I just purchased a 2006 crew cab LE Titan. Never really liked the styling of the domestic trucks and the Toyota's pricing steered me away.
Even on a used Tundra with 100k miles people are asking $20 grand!! Ridiculous.
A new truck being out of our price range I looked high and low for a used truck with the options I wanted with low miles and price that wasn't bad.
We found it!!
My truck has less than 39K miles and is fully loaded and we paid less than $20k!
The captains chairs, sound system and interior styling is awesome.
Truck rides great and has a little growl too with only stock exhaust.
Love the chrome all around, especially the bold front.
Driving is true enjoyment

Body styling, large wheels, 4 full doors, leather interior, power rear window, sound system, center console and instrument display.

none

Awesome truck!
By Shawn

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck! Yes the gas is an issue but the power that this monster has makes you forget that! I did have an issue with the radio but got it taken care of pretty cheap. This thing is huge. The parking sensors definitely come in Handy. My wife loves driving it too as you feel like King of the road, no one will cut you off ever!

I love the power and also the handling for such a big truck!

better gas mileage?

Great truck
By Steve K

2006 Nissan Titan Crew Cab LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this truck new in 2006, and have loved it ever since. Had to replace the front rotors and brakes under warranty, so I'll be watching that, but otherwise, no problems. We drive it every day, but have tried to keep the overall miles low. This vehicle does it all - SUV, car, truck all in one with TONS of power. Gas mileage isn't great, but isn't much worse than many smaller SUVS. Blows the Chevy's, Fords, and Toyota's away in every category.

Engine, Utili-trac bed system, interior room, stereo, the whole- works !

Lighted steering wheel controls for stereo, trip computer (I have LE, and they should have included it in that package), but that's about it.