2006 Nissan Titan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Best Purchase Ever
By mjdevries on 02/24/09 18:15 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I had been looking at the titans ever since their debut in 04. We finally found a great price on an 06 SE KC 4x2. All around fantastic performer. Comfortable ride quality. though the stock drivetrain is excellent, I decided to add an intake, exhaust, headers, throttle body spacer, and programmer and WOW!!! My truck eats HEMIs for breakfast! everyone knows when I am coming down the street. This truck looks as great as it runs. I tow occasionally and it does it with no problems at all. It is like there is nothing behind me. We were so impressed with Nissan for this truck that we decided to purchase an 08 pathfinder as well. Now I don't have to fight my wife to drive my truck

Great truck!
By Gary on 09/08/08 08:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this from original owner in Jan. of '08 with 22k. It's got 37k on it and it's been a great ride so far. No squeaks, solid as a rock, FAST, handsome and just plain fun. I get 16 mpg in town and 18-19 on the road. It's my daily driver, handles small truck tasks (hauling stuff, etc.) and the king cab works great to take my wife and daughter on trips. I have step rails and a bed cap - highly recommended. Put your luggage in the back and you're off!

Excellent
By MATTHEW on 01/09/07 16:04 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall this has been a great truck. My only complaint is I have never been able to get the highway fuel economy stated on the window sticker. I was never expecting hybrid mileage but it would be nice to at least get what Nissan is claiming. I am one that trades autos very often but am thinking this will be one I will keep for some time.

Love this truck
By LIONSNIS on 07/30/06 09:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

just have to say thank you nissan for makeing a TRUCK, thats right a truck ahead of the rest . i get so many compliments on the truck it's great, can't wait to go somewere my wife needs something from the store you bet i say yes ill go for you honey thank you agin for The #1 truck made ... Have a great day

I love it
By cwt on 07/26/06 17:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Super size, especially the interior. It's a major step up from the 2003 Frontier I used to drive. I can't imagine a better built truck. Fuel economy is about what you'd expect from a full size truck. The ride is great, power is fantastic. I love it.

Awesome Truck
By jcook74 on 06/19/06 16:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

There isn't a single thing Nissan didn't think of. Everything about the Titan is first class starting with the engine and going to the rugged look of the body and the utility bed to the comfort and roominess inside. I'm 6'3 and have more than enough leg room behind the wheel. Sure the gas mileage isn't great, but it isn't any worse than other trucks and Nissan has never been terribly competitive in that area anyway.

Just like Edmunds said!
By Del on 05/19/06 04:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a Titan last weekend and I'm very happy. I've only encounter one minor design flaw which has to do with the shape of the window that allows rain or dew to drip into the cabin even if the window is barely cracked open. This problem with time will damage the door switches and/or the door itself. Easy to fix however by installing wind/rain deflectors. Bought the truck based solely on Edmunds reviews...didn't even take it for a test drive.Great job doing evaluations that help us, the consumers.

i love my titan
By derek acosta on 04/10/06 14:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Me and my father decided to buy a titan for haulin our trailer that we use for our business. Every weekend we drive from Phoenix to Tucson, this truck is a pleasure to drive. you can't feel that you are pulling 6000 lbs. takes off like a bat out of hell. we were skeptical about the gas also, but when you step on it and it puts you all the way back into your seat you kinda forget the mileage. Anyways we get what all full- size trucks are getting but with more power and torque than most

Nissan Built Tough
By Santa fe high Demons on 03/07/06 23:06 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This Truck is awesome it's reliable and very confortable, it's a tough truck for everything, it's fuel economy is great i got 26 gallons to a mile from the truck on the highway and it said i was only able to get 20 but i got 26. its good on gas and it's built like the old pick up trucks. Nissan is making a sprint to the top of trucks.

I'm sold
By green19 on 01/18/06 22:35 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Titan SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I had a hard time choosing between the big three. After driving the 150, RAM, and 1500 none compared to this. Even the Tundra couldn't compare. There is no way to get the amount of truck for the price if you buy anything other than the Titan. I have driven Ford for 20 years. I miss my old girls, but not after this purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.