Thinking about a Titan ?
By S.J. on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
My Titan is an 04 purchased 3/05 . I have about 1500 miles on this truck and have a few comments a buyer might be interested in. Performance is great . This truck gets it. Very quick and handles well. My first impression of the steering is that it takes more power to turn the steering wheel than my former ford or chevy truck. Brakes dirty up the front wheels with black dust.I have a rattle in the dash. Gas milage is about where I expected it. About 12 in town and about 15 or 16 on the hwy. The exaust noise is barly perceptable on the hwy .The radio quality of sound poor on FM but the sound quality of the cd player is great. Radio light reflect on rear glass through the rear view mirror.
Favorite Features
Looks, big powerful motor and I love the way the interior is set up. Plenty of storage and places to put drinks etc. Well thought out. I also really like the rear doors that open flush against the cab.
Suggested Improvements
Fix brake dust, remove reflection of radio in rear view mirror , automatic radio volume control comes on all at once. Replace radio with a quality one . Great truck.