2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: THE best pickup I have ever ow

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Titan

SE Crew Cab Pickup (5.6L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

THE best pickup I have ever owned
By teckytwo on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Chevy, Ford, Dodge and Jeep pickups and I tried them all again before buying my Titan. I am getting older so I like my comfort and this pu is very comfortable and my wife feels safe in it. After a really bad accident in a half size pu I decided once again for a full size. I knew it would not have good mileage but this truck is terrific, no mechanical issues, looks great, runs fantastic and the Nissan maintenance is great. Brakes and tires wear out so no issues for me there. It tows like a dream only drawback is the front columns on either side of windshield takes some getting used to looking around it. No complaints, wish I had enough miles on it to justify buying another:o)

Great power,the engine just keeps running no matter what I do or tow. Creature comforts are fantastic, hey so what I am getting older and deserve them.Seats are most comfortable I have ever had in a pickup and love the big electric back window and backdoor windows that roll all the way down.

Front windshield posts need something,need to be able to turn off the outside cab light,tire air pressure sensors need something, would like diesel or propane option, backseat that folds out flat like a bed, roof tracks tapered away from windshield windshield, locking gas lid door

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review