2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: solid truck that won't disappo

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Titan

SE King Cab (5.6L V8 FFV 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

solid truck that won't disappoint
By NC Truckin on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The '05 Titan is a fantastic truck that any full-size buyer should investigate. I was on the verge of buying an F-150 during the great summer deals (also a nice truck) but I decided to test drive the Titan before I bought. Boy am I glad I did! The Titan has a MUCH more impressive driveline than F-150, even with the bigger Ford V8. Torque and HP numbers don't mean much...its how the vehicle feels that matters, and Titan feels great. I've had it 6 months, and there has only been one small problem; the dealership took care of it immediately. Yes it has poor gas mileage, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anybody (just look at the size of the thing!). You won't be disappointed w/ Titan.

Utility bed with great tie-down system and small tool locker -Aux input for an iPod! -Ridiculous torque that you can actually feel (unlike in F-150) .Head-turning capability (all my friends love this truck) -Nissan reputation for long-lasting trucks -Very adaptable interior & wide-swing doors

It would be great to have a cylinder shut-off system to improve mileage a bit (I don't need all that torque all the time). I love the locking tailgate, but it would be nice if it was connected to the power locks for when I forget to unlock it before I start 'er up.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review