2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: solid truck that won't disappo

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Review

solid truck that won't disappoint
By NC Truckin on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The '05 Titan is a fantastic truck that any full-size buyer should investigate. I was on the verge of buying an F-150 during the great summer deals (also a nice truck) but I decided to test drive the Titan before I bought. Boy am I glad I did! The Titan has a MUCH more impressive driveline than F-150, even with the bigger Ford V8. Torque and HP numbers don't mean much...its how the vehicle feels that matters, and Titan feels great. I've had it 6 months, and there has only been one small problem; the dealership took care of it immediately. Yes it has poor gas mileage, but that shouldn't be a surprise to anybody (just look at the size of the thing!). You won't be disappointed w/ Titan.

Utility bed with great tie-down system and small tool locker -Aux input for an iPod! -Ridiculous torque that you can actually feel (unlike in F-150) .Head-turning capability (all my friends love this truck) -Nissan reputation for long-lasting trucks -Very adaptable interior & wide-swing doors

It would be great to have a cylinder shut-off system to improve mileage a bit (I don't need all that torque all the time). I love the locking tailgate, but it would be nice if it was connected to the power locks for when I forget to unlock it before I start 'er up.