After 2.5 years of driving the Titan
By Bob on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I spent quite a bit of time researching full sized trucks before choosing the Titan. I am not a contractor or towing sort. My two choices ended up being the Titan or Ridgeline. After kicking the tires and test driving, I went with the Titan. Wifey liked the Titan after driving both, which surprised me since the Ridge has the independent suspension and better ride. Roomy, definite power, great sound from the Fosgate and exhaust (if you like that sort of thing), nice amenities with the LE model. Overall, I am pleased with the Titan after 2.5 years and 15k miles.
Favorite Features
Interior room, engine, big back window, dampened tailgate (was injured when opening a friends Escalade tailgate thinking it had the same controlled open mechanism..a $55k vehicle!), engine sound, auto up on the front windows, Fosgate audio, outside rear storage compartment, bed tie-downs.
Suggested Improvements
Build quality with windows loose in tracks, brakes (had them with rotors replaced after 3k miles - on warranty from dealer, with no issues), mpg is low-but I knew that b4 buying.