2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: It keeps getting worse!

2005 Nissan Titan - Consumer Review

It keeps getting worse!
By Dissapointing!!! on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab XE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When I first bought my truck I loved it! The outside design was very appealing and it was a comfortable ride for being a full size truck. I put a lot of miles on my trucks for work and I was sure that this Nissan would be reliable. But after only 2 months I started having problems...first the brakes and rotors had to be replaced..then the drivers side door won't close on cold days..tires balded after only 7 months..side view mirrors cracked under cold conditions...harness recalled...now the 4 Wheel Drive jerks the car when taking turns in inclimate weather...every month there is another problem. I have been to the dealer service center 10 times since I bought this car 10 months ago!!!

The body design.

This car has too many bugs to work out...if you plan to use this car for work or to drive your family in, it is extremely unreliable. The warranty seems extremely short when coupled with all the problems this truck has. I would wait a couple years before purchasing the Titan.