2005 Nissan Titan Consumer Review: Head Turner

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Review

Head Turner
By Beach Bum on

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Overall my 2005 Nissan Titan is what I expected. It has great looks, a great engine sound, and the performance to go with it. This truck will scream just looking at the gas pedal, and the steering is awesome. No other truck can match the tightness, steering, and standard features wich come with the "LE". sprayed bed-liner, bed lock-box, tie-down rails, bed extender, etc. I don't see Ford, Dodge, or GM attempting these standard features. I use this truck as a beach buggy in the Summer, and it performs as expected "NO PROBLEMS". In fact, I have not encountered a problem of any kind so far. Bottom line: if you test drive this vehicle, you will buy it.

Handling, I have the "Big-Tow" package and can tow a house, and with the Vehicle stability Control System assists in towing safe I live in the northeast, and the "Heated-Seats are great, cabin is perfect for my wife and I. Great sound system, and just a great looking truck. Truck is a head turner.

More color options. Maybe a "8" foot-bed option. Maybe race this truck in the craftmans truck series....!!