Great Truck!
By Norm on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Being a truck owner for years I found the Titan to be better than the big three. I test drove the F150 and it drove like what I'd expect from a truck....a bumpy ride. The Titan is a smooth driver. Interior storage far exceeds the F150. Plus, Titan comes with a lot of stuff that's extra on the F150. I purchased the Titan even though Ford had their employee price plan opened for all buyers. The acceleration on the Titan is a bit noisy at first, but it's quiet when you hit cruising speed. Even then, the noise is something I've already blanked out. As far as gas mileage goes.....it's a truck! What would you expect? No recalls in the past 3 years it's been out. Not bad for a new truck.
Favorite Features
Ride comfort. Interior storage. Rear seats pull up to expose a storage bin. Extras that are standard on the SE and not on the F150. Very comfortable seats. Homelink is standard on the SE.
Suggested Improvements
Smaller front end. It's going to be a rock magnet. Quiet out the acceleration noise, although I'm use to it now and I don't really hear it. Make easier access to change out the single fan belt. With the tail gate down, it takes a big step up to get into the bed.