Converted Dodge Guy
By Diesel on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Since getting into a Titan I actually enjoy driving again. I can't remember the last time I have gotten into any vehicle and started smiling as I was driving. Even the congested roads of western Washington don't get me down anymore. The power and smooth response of this truck is like that of a sports car but with the capability of driving off road, pulling a tree stump, and hunting. Everything from the BF Goodrich tires to the XM satellite radio is just a joy to have. The engineering is excellent and nobody can touch the utility track bed. All I want to do is drive. I want to go on a road trip so bad I can't sleep at night. However, this weekend, Mt. St. Helens, "Baby."
Favorite Features
The engine, the ride, that feeling of 20 years younger, "oh heck, the whole darn truck is a favorite feature." This truck just rocks.
Suggested Improvements
A little work on the gas mileage, but of course I do manage to stick my foot into it from time to time. Definitely need the rear side windows so they hinge open and maybe some grab handles in the back for a short legged wife and her two sisters.