Best truck I've ever owned
By here2there on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Purchased my truck used with 36,000 miles from a dealership. This was my second Nissan product. Had a Frontier crew cab that was extremely reliable and was the reason I purchased another Nissan. Have had very good service when oil changes and recalls were performed. Another feather in the Nissan cap. Dealership performance is another reason I bought Nissan. This Titan is solid. I have hauled an economy car from SC to MI without any problems. Have pulled my 18 foot boat on the weekends and it's pulls like a dream. Use the Titan for many other projects and I can't see myself doing without it. Love the styling and always gets compliments. Neighbor bought one because he liked mine.
Favorite Features
Plenty of storage for all my stuff. Under the seat storage, overhead storage, storage on the doors, and plenty of storage in the center between front seats. Dash layout is superb. The push button rear window with defrost is awesome! With all the windows down, you feel the wind going down the road like a convertible. I have large extnedable tow mirrors and they are very useful. Plenty of chrome and if you want more you can add grill inserts, chrome badging for the tailgate, and chrome step bars. I have a Bak-Flip bed cover that keeps all my gear dry and folded all the way up have full use of my bed. The 5.6 litre engine is very reliable. Please don't change this engine.
Suggested Improvements
Would like to see storage in the crew floor.