A female perspective
By jane on
2005 Nissan Titan 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased this truck new at year end clearance price. This is my fourth Nissan and my favorite. I've owned an 89 Pathfinder, 02 Frontier, 03 Pathfinder. Test drove a 2006 Frontier Nismo (bumpy and cramped just like my 02 Frontier) same day I bought the Titan. Was a little intimidated at first by the Titan but as soon as I test drove it I loved it. Power Adjust pedals, backup assist warning, utility track in bed, storage compartments everywhere, and plenty of interior room! Handles like a luxury SUV! Would be nice if steprails were standard. Gas mileage is terrible but I love driving this truck so much I"ll put up with poor fuel economy.
Favorite Features
Power adjust pedals, huge & plentiful storage compartments, lots of room in rear of king cab, exterior storage compartment in rear wheel well, spray in bedliner with utility package, ease of manueverability, and what a smooth ride!
Suggested Improvements
Don't notice engine noise others complain of. Just sounds powerful. Found a few minor problems first 1000 miles. Interior molding on driver's side near the door pops out, catch release on rear king door doesn't always work have to manually move it, gas tank cap strap doesn't stay attached.