2005 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Great truck...even though
By Matt H on 05/03/05 07:29 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck. I did not realize how much I enjoyed it until I had to be without it. The window regulator broke this past Sunday. Window dropped to the bottom of the door. Not so good for a new vehicle. Gas milage is poor, power is great. Truck can tow every bit of 9100 lbs with package, as advertised. I have put it to great use towing what ever. BVery easy to control and manuver. Get compliments all the time. More storage than one will need. Plenty of room for my 18 mo. old son's car seat, and still have 2 adults in the rear. If only the satilite radio feature was not $320.00. Then I'd be 100% happy.

Great
By Damien on 04/26/05 08:30 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 2005 Titan in january and love driving it. No other truck can match up to it superior capablities and options. For and 18 y/o a $35,000 truck was a little high. My dealership gave me the worst buying experience but i really wanted the truck. The truck has a few minor discrpences but oveall the best bang for your buck. No other trucks are even made with navigation. Ford or Chevy trucks do not even make them even in their Denalis or escalades. Any chevy or ford truck you put up next to the titan will be more expensive and only be the base model but Nissan listened to the consumers and made the luxury truck affordable. If anyone has figured out how the make the nav play DVD's email-

Not perfect, but a very good truck...
By Oompa on 04/24/05 23:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I test drive this truck and was amazed by the power and some nice features it has. It's a very good truck, but I still believe there are some things that can be done to make it even better. All in all, I really like it and would certainly recommend anyone in search of a nice truck to go and test drive one. I'm certain you'll really like. Styling is much better then that of Dodge and Chevy. I've owned both a Ford and Chevy before. The Chevy was a good truck, but not as good as my Titan. The Ford on the other hand was nothing but headaches...something was always going out on it. Again, check out the Nissan and you wont be disappointed. Oh, and it's fun driving this truck!

Titan beats the big three
By King Titan on 04/07/05 22:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck! Just purchased it, I looked at and test drove Chevy Ford and Dodge but The Titan rides and handles better. The interior is excellent, I choose the popular bench seat for the room and comfort. Lots of storage for sunglasses and CD's or anything else.

Great Truck
By Neil on 04/02/05 05:38 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Steped up to Nissan for 95 GMC, tested GMC (few changes from 95), and Ford. Nissan moves, Gas mileage is good if you do not get Tow Package. Still pull 7000. But Nissan hitch cost as much as Tow package.

Nissan Titan, should be Nissan Titanic..
By serch on 03/22/05 09:19 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

After reading a ton of great reviews on the truck I finally test drove one and purchased it. It had all the bells and whistles that one could ask for in a full size truck. However that was short lived. After a month the truck was in the shop more then I had it. 7 trips in less then 3 weeks. Total of 12 trips in 3 months before I got rid of it. Be aware of the major brake judder problems. Gas mileage never got to what the sticker suggested. I usually only got 9mpg city and was lucky to get 11 on the highway. Pulling my 5000 pound trailer I got 8mpg.

Nissan titan
By Bob on 03/19/05 10:51 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great truck. Plenty of room. Like how back seats foldup. High clearance but can't use chains on tires.

Converted Dodge Guy
By Diesel on 03/18/05 22:18 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Since getting into a Titan I actually enjoy driving again. I can't remember the last time I have gotten into any vehicle and started smiling as I was driving. Even the congested roads of western Washington don't get me down anymore. The power and smooth response of this truck is like that of a sports car but with the capability of driving off road, pulling a tree stump, and hunting. Everything from the BF Goodrich tires to the XM satellite radio is just a joy to have. The engineering is excellent and nobody can touch the utility track bed. All I want to do is drive. I want to go on a road trip so bad I can't sleep at night. However, this weekend, Mt. St. Helens, "Baby."

Thinking about a Titan ?
By S.J. on 03/16/05 15:30 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Titan is an 04 purchased 3/05 . I have about 1500 miles on this truck and have a few comments a buyer might be interested in. Performance is great . This truck gets it. Very quick and handles well. My first impression of the steering is that it takes more power to turn the steering wheel than my former ford or chevy truck. Brakes dirty up the front wheels with black dust.I have a rattle in the dash. Gas milage is about where I expected it. About 12 in town and about 15 or 16 on the hwy. The exaust noise is barly perceptable on the hwy .The radio quality of sound poor on FM but the sound quality of the cd player is great. Radio light reflect on rear glass through the rear view mirror.

Big truck
By Smith on 03/15/05 17:20 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I found this rather large truck enjoyable to drive and handle.The power of its v8 is somthing to use with caution. This truck will rocket off the line with very little effort.