Used 2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

Great Truck
By sailorted

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Has been a great truck. 42,000 miles in 20 months. Very Comfortable. I tow a camp trailer all summer. Will replace this with another Titan.

great truck
By Franks truck

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Always dependable and I have to say this a manly feeling when you start to roll

Styling and the roar of the engine

Side interior lights

who cares what I say
By joe

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love my truck. it has lots of power,easy 4x4 control, the only thing nissan should do is install heavy duty brakes, my rotors were warped after the first month. The toyota tundra is a nice truck too but you feel like your in a Camry when your driving it. the Nissan feels like a truck. My regret was I didn't spend the extra money on the LE

the 305 horse power. the looks. the roomy interior. electric rear glass, the tow button. and the huge gas tank. and the tow capacity. and the fact that this truck can move in a hurry.

Heavy duty brakes, power mirrors and column control for interior lights should be standard. the nissan standard wheels are just standard. Dodge has nice wheels. nissan should have more factory options.

05 Titan
By Jd9281

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Drove Chevy trucks for over 20 years; they can't match this for cost/benefit. If Nissan built these in quantity, they'd sell better than Toyota and ALL domestic manufacturers (similar features at $1,000's less). Better tow rating than Chevy or Dodge, better mileage, very comfortable, all controls within reach of the driver. Absolutely love it.

Averaging 17 mpg as combo between city/highway.

For taller drivers, there is plenty of headroom, but front vision somewhat limited at the top of the windshield. Just need to lower the seat more.

dnpos
By frank

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Thought I took a step up when I traded my f-250 for the Titan. Wrong! Brake rotors warped less than 5k Mi. Rear door latches work occasionally, even after replacement of both. Vents creak @startup &shutdown still. It drives like a canoe, will not go straight. nervous, twitchy. camber kit installed. 4 trips to dealer, realigned 4 times. told me don't come back. District ser. rep told me the roads have a crown in them, thats the problem. I've been driving longer than he's been breathing, tell me something I don't know. I like the style, power, economy, even the sound. This is truly a d**n nice piece of junk. Thank you so much Nissan. I will recommend anything except Nissan to all listeners.