2005 Nissan Titan King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
TITAN truely massive
By INDY TITAN on 09/16/05 23:28 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

my first new vehicle and shopped around and read the reveiws on this site before I made my decision. WOW!!! what a great decision this the most comfortable, power is immense, the looks the "tuner kids" give when they finally get to the next light is priceless. cannot imagine filling all the storage bins or the cup holders. Only downside would be the mileage but I DONT CARE this is an amazing truck.

My Truck!!!
By laj on 08/26/05 02:29 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

She's BIG, STRONG, and more than capable of doing what I need done! I tried them all to before leasing my next truck, Ford, Dodge, Chevy, GMC. You name it I tested it! I've had my Titan a little over 5 months now, my oh my. I will admit it is a very thirsty truck, I spend a lot of time at the pumps but all things considered, I don't mind filling it up and going some more the truck just goes! I love it. I towed an 8,000lb trailer from Everett Wa. Down to San Diego Ca. in a little under 22 hours this truck tows like nothing else on earth!! Over mountain passes you name it who needs heavy duty? Fantastic job Nissan you now have a believer!!!

05' Titan SE 4X4 king cab= AWESOME!!!
By Robert Gambadora on 08/25/05 19:53 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The Titan is exactly what a full size truck should be. Power, Reliability, Comfort and Convenience, and Versatility. Nissan has hit the mark with its first attempt at a "full size" truck and it shows! It is amazing that this car company is putting out the designs it has in recent years. I find it a breath of fresh air. Oh did I mention RELIABILITY and RESALE value?

50 series flowmaster
By Shawn Swain on 08/22/05 19:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When I first got this vehicle I was getting 13 Miles a gallon in city and 15 on the highway. After driving the vehicle a month I put a 50 series flowmaster single exhaust on it. When checking mileage to my surprise it went from 13 to 15.5 city and 22 on highway. If you can withstand a little noise it is really worth putting one on. I have already paid for it in savings on gas at $2.50 a gallon. $230.00 flowmaster.

Mighty Mighty Titan
By Tim on 08/02/05 12:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the first vehicle that I have owned that has me loving to drive again. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever ridden in, the captain's chairs feel like lazy boys, and the vehicle rides like a car. It nearly floats over bumps, not like trucks of old that would shake you to death every bump you hit. All in all this is an awesome vehicle much better than the '04 and '05 F-150's.

New to Nissan
By Leo on 07/27/05 21:47 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Looked @ Ford,Chev/GMC,Toy. Drive a Ford for work. It was nice 'til I drove the Titan All have good features, although to get what I wanted I had to purchase other options as well. The wife and I took our son's sportster, BBQ, Refrig from Slo Ca to Sunnyvale Ca. approx 500 mi round trip. Average 16.7 mpg up and back. Interior: just right for the drive, queit, mirrors were great, controls were perfect, wife slept most the way back and so did I. No complaints @ this time. Exterior: It's different, took a while to get used to it, it grows on you Drive train: Very smooth shifting plenty of power for the freeway ramps and passing Limited slip works great.

05 Titan
By steel1503 on 07/26/05 22:26 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Great experience. Fun to drive.only problem i had was the aux lighter plug will not accept my radar detector plug anymore. it will plug into the other,but not that one.

Great Truck!
By Norm on 07/18/05 13:24 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Being a truck owner for years I found the Titan to be better than the big three. I test drove the F150 and it drove like what I'd expect from a truck....a bumpy ride. The Titan is a smooth driver. Interior storage far exceeds the F150. Plus, Titan comes with a lot of stuff that's extra on the F150. I purchased the Titan even though Ford had their employee price plan opened for all buyers. The acceleration on the Titan is a bit noisy at first, but it's quiet when you hit cruising speed. Even then, the noise is something I've already blanked out. As far as gas mileage goes.....it's a truck! What would you expect? No recalls in the past 3 years it's been out. Not bad for a new truck.

No Buyer's Remorse
By Ken Boutin on 07/16/05 08:51 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck is awsome! I drove everything else with a king cab and 4WD and the Titan was my choice. Great looks inside and out, superb brake modulation, quite at speed (not wind, just exhaust),slamming audio system, plenty of interior room and the best transmission I have ever encountered. The only negative is a 5K miles the front rotors are starting to become untrue. Will be taking it into dealer soon for resolution.

Titan Top Truck
By Gary Lambert on 07/10/05 12:25 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan King Cab 4dr King Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

First New Vehicle I have owned, previous vehicle 84 720 Nissan 200,000 miles in 20 years. Titan runs and handles great, 15,000 miles so far. Great performance and gas mpg, smooth shifting, great ride. Love it!