2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
Titan
By johnnybawka on 12/11/05 11:39 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The truck is very capable, and I put a lift of 6 inches and 35 inch tires which dramatically decreased the fuel economy, but I expected it. The truck also runs off of ethanol which is very cool.

2005 Nissan Titan 4dr Crew LE 4X4
By titannorcross on 12/04/05 08:26 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the vehicle in April 05. I compared to Toyota, Ford, Chevy/GMC, Dodge and the overall value was favorable for the Nissan Titan. I was instantly pleased with the new look available options. I purchased the 4dr crew cab LE 4x4 with almost every available option (no sunroof). Price was negotiated to a good deal. It is now Dec 05, no problems with the truck. I have had it to the dealership for two oil changes, rotate and balance and some other 7,500 mile service/inspections. I did take the truck in for the brake upgrade, original rotors warped at about 5,000 miles, since the update the truck will stop on a dime, everytime. For fun, I have driven off road, 4x4 works well.

Mr rudy
By rudy on 11/21/05 14:22 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

AMAZING TRUCK! hadthe brake problem almost immediately after purchase.Dealer replaced, since then its been AWESOME. FLAWLESS PERFORMANCE! used to drive a land cruiser by Toyota, and this is just more fun! Fuel consumption is bad, but anyone buying a pickup truck should know what to expect! other wise stick to hybrids NEONS!

Above the Rest
By PSP on 11/17/05 19:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Test drove every half ton on the market and no regrets on the Titan SE Crew Cab. Overall Toyota Tundra rides more quite and smooth, but not offering the towing capability and power of the Titan which I need. No problems to report after 6200 miles. Nissan did an excellent job gathering a lot of information to win over anyone looking to buy a truck before putting the Titan together. If you're looking for a full size pick-up give the Titan a test drive, you be glas you did.

titan 4 door
By ben armstrong on 11/13/05 13:53 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I wanted this truck when I first laid eyes on it. Titans are by far the best looking trucks on the road, and having owned many Nissans prior to this truck I knew the quality would be impecable. It is roomy, well laid out, comfortable, and powerful. Towing with it is wonderful. Lots of power, and very smooth.

LOVE My Truck!!!!!
By Bundomomof3 on 11/04/05 12:31 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this truck after having a chevy for 4 years. We had nothing but problem after problem with the chevy. The nissan is great! Fun to drive, fast acceleration. I have 3 kids and 1 car seat and 2 booster seats that fit perfectly in the back. The kids have enough leg room. I am pleasantly surprised about how comfortable this truck really is. I would recommend this truck to everyone. LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!!!!!!!!

2006 titan
By Bjp on 11/03/05 22:50 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

2006 titan 4wd/LE. have truck for 1 month and 1000 miles. Love performance. Gas mileage on first tank was 13.5mpg mostly city. 16.5 on hwy at 75 mph with only 700 miles on engine. Will use the bed extender on next trip and see gas milage with tailgate down. So far, the EPA estimate is fairly accurate. I'll see what the truck gets when I get the engine broken in and some miles on it. If one has ideas for increased mpg. Let me know. Did alot of research and I think the Titan is the best truck on market. Will reevaluate at 10,000 miles.

What A Truck
By MrBTJohns on 10/11/05 17:31 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I'm very very happy that I purchased this truck over the F-150... My Titan has exceeded my expectations, I'm very happy with this vehicle...

Second Titan
By Dave on 09/29/05 19:37 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2004 Titan S/E crew cab and loved it. I didn't use it in the winter. I live in Maine and cars rust fast up here. I left it in the garage for the winter. I sold it after 6 months because it wasn't getting used. I bought a 2005 Nissan Frontier in April of 2005. It was an L/E crew cab 4x4 and I liked it a lot. The problem...I owned a Titan before a Frontier! Like going from a trailer to a house! After 2 months, I traded the Frontier in for a 2005 Titan crew cab 4x4 S/E with tow package, Off road package and Preferred package. Now I'm happy!!!

best overall pickup
By kenneth dominy on 09/25/05 12:38 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome power, good comfort, great features, most bang for the buck. The Titan has the most 'usable' power of any full size pickup and rivals Toyota for best quality. Gets about two miles more per gallon than Ford or Dodge. Much more power than Toyota, and just a better truck in design than Chevy. I've been amazed at some of the simple things in its design, like the oil filter area. Had vehicles in the past disigned for oil drainage here, this is the only one that works. Great storage and obviously the most interior room of all.