2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
titan
By burton on 05/01/06 22:38 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

flexible with respect to its comforts as it being a work truck, and a family vehicle .

Great upgrade
By Marv on 03/16/06 14:53 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I recently traded up from an explorer and absolutely love this truck. More than enough power, though i'm intrigued by the potential intake/exhaust upgrades. Sound is deep, but not annoying. Leather captains chairs make driving something to look forward to. Cannot complain about GAS Milage...it's a full size 305HP truck...what do you expect. If you want fuel efficiency, go buy a Civic. Rockford Fosgate stereo rocks!! Even has a plug for my Dell DJ. Back seat is extra roomy. Bed rail system has already been handy. I really cannot say enough about this truck. After a month of ownership, I still love it like the first time I drove it off the lot.

great truck
By john on 02/17/06 00:30 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love this truck!! It has plenty of room inside. Also has great pick up and go when needed. I can cruise nicely on the freeway or give it some go when I need to get passed people when needed. I got the 4x4 for hunting and camping. And the bed has the sprayed in liner, great forwhen I need to haul stuff. I don't have to worry about scratches. I haven't had any problems, knock knock. Can't wait to see how it pulls the trailer when we get it!! I do wish the seats in the back reclined a bit. My kids fall asleep and their heads fall forward. It also has the side airbags for the back too!! Makes me feel safer for my kids. They love the truck too. They like the windows,have minivan too.

05 Titan heads-up
By David on 02/09/06 08:46 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned my Titan for 11 months now and have been pleased with the performance of the vehicle other than the following: During the first tank of gas the fuel sensor went bad and had to be replaced. A few months later one of the electric motors on the drivers power seat quit working and had to be replaced. During both of these visits to the dealer, the service department was terrible. I never received any calls to update me on the status of my vehicle even though they had to keep the vehicle for several days. I later found out that they had broken other parts while trying to fix the original problems and had to order additional parts.

The Bodacious Titan
By Randy on 02/05/06 12:52 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle gets up and goes and handles so well on the short and long hauls.

TITAN #1
By Chuck on 01/08/06 23:06 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My Nissan 4x4 Titan is by far the best truck I have owned in my 35 years of driving. The truck is a class act and it has been awhile that I owned a truck that gets as many complements as My Titan. The titan drives as nice as it looks with plenty of power on or off the road, also the Titan goes in 4 wheel drive with ease.

ex-Ford Owner
By Stacks on 01/06/06 14:26 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been a Ford truck driver for 30 years. When it came time to replace my F-150 xlt I did my homework and read-up and researched every truck that was in my buying zone. Nothing could beat the TITAN 4X4 for the money, I am one totally satisfied buyer.

Excellent truck
By Serenity on 01/02/06 12:49 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have wanted this truck ever since they came out, and when I finally bought one, I don't regret it! The sound system, rumble in the engine, the pick-up-and-go when you want it to... everything you could want in a truck!

Best Truck I Ever Owned
By DL Boozer Jr on 12/31/05 14:35 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I've purchsed a ton of trucks in my lifetime, and the Titan by miles is the best truck I have ever owned! I brought my first truck in 1987 at age 22, which happen to be a Nissan (hard body); great vehicle. As time would have it, I eventually decided to purchase a big truck. I test drove them all, for two years. Finally, Nissan decided in 2004 to get in the big truck business and the rest is history. I thank goodness for my patience to pass up purchasing a big truck from the rest and returning full circle to best! DL Boozer Jr

best truck ever owned
By timothy meier on 12/26/05 00:51 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab XE 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

i absolutely love driving this truck. the comfort and feel of the vehicle is great. and the power is great.